Blockbuster Kiosk Groupon

tinkmom2

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if anyone else bought the Blockbuster groupon for 5 videos at the kiosks? I think this is a national groupon. It was one of their side deals. I stopped my Netflix but have been using Redbox. I am giving this one a shot.
http://www.groupon.com/r/uu1531594

I was going to do it, it's a great deal, but the closest blockbuster kiosk is near me 4towns and 10 miles away. I pass about 10 red box machines on the way. Plus what I would spend on gas would negate the savings.

Lara

I thought I read you could reserve the video online and pick it up at a Block Buster store? The Block Buster Kiosks are new here. We shall see if it works out! I only wasted 2 bucks.

All our Blockbusters are closing and I haven't seen any kiosks yet. We have the redbox thingys in our groceries. Those films are too old and I'd rather use my OnDemand. No travel necessary is worth $3 to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter