blizzard beach- Tikes Peak

Vasiliki76

Earning My Ears
Are kids that are taller than 48 inches allowed to go down the slides? My tall 8 year DD will want to go on the slides with my 4 year old DS
Thanks!

Are kids that are taller than 48 inches allowed to go down the slides? My tall 8 year DD will want to go on the slides with my 4 year old DS
Thanks!

For the slides that are attended, it’s going to be at the discretion of the life guard. I’d plan on them not letting her just to set expectations, and if they do it’s a bonus. I had that problem with DS6 and DD2 earlier this year and I’m pretty sure they told him no on a couple of those slides.

I was a bit worried they wouldn’t let him in the Tike’s Peak area at all, but they never said anything - just the slides.

As always, YMMV!

Have fun.

For the slides that are attended, it’s going to be at the discretion of the life guard. I’d plan on them not letting her just to set expectations, and if they do it’s a bonus. I had that problem with DS6 and DD2 earlier this year and I’m pretty sure they told him no on a couple of those slides.

I was a bit worried they wouldn’t let him in the Tike’s Peak area at all, but they never said anything - just the slides.

As always, YMMV!

Have fun.
Thank you!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter