Blizzard beach buses

Are buses from the resorts running to BB at all?

The setup for roughly the past year has been no direct busses from resorts to BB. You have to take the bus from your resort to AK, then transfer to a BB bus. Same in reverse to get home.

I read a post around here yesterday where someone said they were there recently and did have a direct bus to BB, although they didn’t provide any other details. Either Disney has changed this very recently, or that poster was innacurate. :confused3 I’d be happy as heck if they have changed this back though, the AK transfer bugs me.

Thanks. I've seen conflicting info too so I thought I'd ask.

What about to DS from BB?

We want to do mini golf and then dinner at DS. With 4 in car seats, Minnie vans and Uber aren't reasonable options. I really don't want to do multiple transfers

The mods (@hiroMYhero) will probably move this thread to the transportation board so you might get some more info there.

To DS, AFAIK your best bet would be to take the bus from BB to AK, then AK to DS. I think there are busses from the parks to DS after 4pm, but hopefully someone will correct me if I’m wrong.

Thanks for the tag @GADisneyDad14!
I, in turn, will phone a friend, @rteetz, because the most recent Blizzard Beach Transportation responses were from August. Perhaps Ryan can check in with his sources. :)

Buses from the 4 parks do run to DS beginning at 4:00p but I can’t find confirmation that they run from BB to DS but they supposedly run from BB to CSR which can be used as a transfer point.

Thanks for the tag @GADisneyDad14!
I, in turn, will phone a friend, @rteetz, because the most recent Blizzard Beach Transportation responses were from August. Perhaps Ryan can check in with his sources. :)

Buses from the 4 parks do run to DS beginning at 4:00p but I can’t find confirmation that they run from BB to DS but they supposedly run from BB to CSR which can be used as a transfer point.
As far as I know nothing has changed but I’ll look into it.

Thanks for the responses. I'm not thrilled with the idea of transferring each way to play free mini golf for an hour.

The All-Star Resort and Coronado Springs Resort are the only Resorts with direct Blizzard Beach buses.

Everyone else transfers at DAK.:)

It would be easier if you play mini golf at Fantasia Gardens, which is right across the street from the Swan

It would be easier if you play mini golf at Fantasia Gardens, which is right across the street from the Swan

I have really small kids, I read that Fantasia gardens was more advanced and took a little skill, no? And coming from CBR I'd still have go to HS and walk or boat.

We were at Poly last week and had to take a bus to Asia yes Spri he and then transfer to BB. It was kind of a pain and took a little over an hour each way. If we would have known it would be such a long wait, we would have taken a Minnie van.

We were at Poly last week and had to take a bus to Asia yes Spri he and then transfer to BB. It was kind of a pain and took a little over an hour each way. If we would have known it would be such a long wait, we would have taken a Minnie van.

I assume “Asia yes Spri” is an autocorrected Animal Kingdom? :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter