"Blame it on the a a a alcohol" 2 foodies enjoy the World!

mama03

DIS Veteran
When: October 29th thru November 6th
Who: Huge foodie(me) and Hubby(turned him into a foodie) married 18 years.

Planned dining:
29th: Paradiso 37
30th: Oishi sushi (off property)
31st: Yachtman's Steakhouse
1st: Jiko
2nd: Fulton's signature dinner
3rd: Gin mixology seminar then Bluezoo
4th: Flying Fish Chef's signature dinner(these they added, you cannot find on website have to contact restaurant.)
5th: Sanaa

Most lunches will be snacking around the world. We do plan on hitting hidden gems that I found reading through trip reports, like the cabana bar at the Dolphin and Sir Harry's Lounge at WH. I might change one of our dinners as I was thinking we might want to go to the Bull and Bear instead for steak which is at the Waldorf Astoria. I will try to go live but sometimes I have trouble with internet connection at BW.

Count me in! We will be there the weekend you arrive...have a great time!

Have a great trip, will be anxiously awaiting your food reviews. I'm curious about the Oishi Sushi (where is this btw?) and the Bull and Bear. Sounds like my kind of trip....a a a a a alcohol. :goodvibes

Have fun!!! LOVE the Cabana bar at the Dolphin (and the bar at Bluezoo too!)

Looks like you guys will be eating and drinking at some awesome places!!

MickiNicki- very jealous you will be there before us!! Looking forward to your TR.

Oishi sushi and hibachi is a place we found years ago while staying near sea world. Great sushi and the prices are fantastic. Here is the restaurant link, http://restaurantoishi.com/
We are dining there prior to Halloween Horror Night at Universal.

Update: we have changed our Yachtmans reservation and will be dining at the bull and bear at the Waldorf. I will also get some pics of all the bars at this location. I know this week will go by fast, can't wait:cool1:

We are here yeah! We have not had internet access since the start of our trip. We finally gave up on wifi from the hotel and just used a router or whatever ask my hubby as he is the tech master. Will start uploading pics and will start the reviews. Plus, the CC fraud at the world strikes us on our first night! Will explain during reviews.

Eww I can't wait for this review!! Looks like a great line up!! I was curious about the W Astoria Resort, b/c they had awesome rates & it looks very lux!! :lovestruc I know not on WDW property but I bet it's soo fabulous. I hope you get to try the restaurant & report back!! :goodvibes

Looking forward to following your report. :thumbsup2
Hope that CC fraud doesn't mess up your trip. :mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter