BLAH! WMT Jelly Beans

twinklebug

Home is where the heart is.
I thought I'd save a few bucks and buy the 50 cent walmart jelly beans (no one really likes them anyway). Go me! I saved, what, a buck? LOL.

Well here I am tonight packing eggs (with the bunny who suspiciously enough resembles my cat) and I pop a juicy orange one. Oh BLAH! Those orange ones are truly NASTY: Spicy with a BAAAD aftertaste. Oh boy. I'm afraid to try any of the other colors.

OK, Lesson learned - spurge and go with the good jellybeans because aparently there is someone who cares about them - ME! :rotfl:

Lol, that's the very reason I went with Starburst this year! I'm pretty sure none of my kids will eat them, but they all got them.

Mt kids are now repacking their eggs (with the jellybeans that no one eats except me) and hiding them for each other. Pretty soon they will lose interest in the finding (since they all hate jellybeans) and I will be found searching high and low for all the eggs so I can get my fix!:rotfl2:

We got the sweettart ones this year and they are pretty good. Haven't gotten "real" jelly beans in a long time (since the jolly rancher, starburst, and sweettart ones came out)

I don't like "cheap" jelly beans or chocolate. I bought the Lifesaver jelly beans at Wal-mart for $1.66 - and they are pretty good. I also bought Butterfinger chocolate eggs and Hershey milk chocolate eggs. (I bought two cute Beatrix Potter chocolate bunnies at $1 each - so hope those aren't too bad.) Then I went to Fannie May to buy some cream eggs. I missed the sale week, so I paid full price at $19.99/pound!!! :eek: I'm glad that's the only thing I bought at Fannie May!

I love those starburts ones, but nothing beats Jelly Belly. Orange Sherbet and Strawberry Daiquiri and Caramel Corn. The best. Some other jelly beans taste like sugar water flavored jello.

I love those starburts ones, but nothing beats Jelly Belly. Orange Sherbet and Strawberry Daiquiri and Caramel Corn. The best. Some other jelly beans taste like sugar water flavored jello.

I had a $10 of $20 coupon for Office Depot so I picked up a couple things I needed on Saturday and got a 2 lb bag of Jelly Belly jelly beans for free with my coupon.:cool1:

I couldn't even find any jelly beans in WalMart, just as well.

I like starbursts! More expensive that generic but I got it the bad way that cheap candy and chocolates taste weird.

We don't do cheap jelly beans or cheap chocolate. Nothing worse then waxy tasteless chocolate! I buy Brachs jelly beans and brand name chocolates. Godiva chocolate bunnies, Butterfinger eggs, Mily Way eggs, Reeses eggs, and so on. Forget Palmer chocolate and any weird brand of beans! My neighbor gave me a large bag of Jelly Belly eggs. There is only a few of those I can tolerate. Those popcorn and chocolate ones are just nasty along withe most of the rest of them.

I LOVE the Starburst jelly beans!! And I agree, cheap chocolate is just...well, yeah, gross!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter