Black Tooled Dansko's

luv2mickey

Mouseketeer
I just bought the black tooled pro xp Dansko's at The Walking company, well the salesmen said some of the brown ones have come back because the leather fades on the toe box but hasn't seen it happen on the black tooled.

Does anyone have this particular color and what's your experience?

I'm considering exchanging for the black cabrio but they're not as fun, I would love to keep these but don't want to waste that much money.

Thanks

My brown ones scuffed very easily on the toe. I have black oil rubbed (or nubuck) which have never scuffed or rubbed. Hope they work out for you!

I've had the black tooled ones for well over a year, and I wear them all the time. They are just now beginning to scuff just a bit.

If you like Dansko's, check out the 6pm and Sierra Trading websites. Both offer past season Dansko's (and Sanita's) at significant savings.

I have the Cabrios as well. I usually go up and down 30 flights a stairs per day for work. Mine do have some slight scratching on the inside but it isn't too terrible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter