Black Friday Pass or Ticket deals?

Doubt that there will be any deals on Annual Passes (we wish, right?!), but the authorized discount vendors have started offering some specials. I think Getawaytoday started their deal already. UT and aRes might follow soon. Target usually has the 10% back on Black Friday -- which should work if you use your Red Card to buy Disney gift cards. Those can then be used to buy tickets or an AP.

Doubt that there will be any deals on Annual Passes (we wish, right?!), but the authorized discount vendors have started offering some specials. I think Getawaytoday started their deal already. UT and aRes might follow soon. Target usually has the 10% back on Black Friday -- which should work if you use your Red Card to buy Disney gift cards. Those can then be used to buy tickets or an AP.

Did the 10% work last year? It seems like people have been finding 10% deals to exclude gift cards, including "entertainment" cards, recently.

@Lvsdisney Have you ever purchased tickets from VisitOrlando? Trying to figure out how hard it will be to add these to the MDE app and magic bands? :-)

@Lvsdisney Have you ever purchased tickets from VisitOrlando? Trying to figure out how hard it will be to add these to the MDE app and magic bands? :-)

My parents purchased through them on our last trip because they had the best prices forthe days/tickets they needed. It was easy to add them to MDE. Same as adding ones from UT. There is a number code you enter. My parents received physical tickets.

Last year on cyber monday we got some great deals on giftcards for our trip from a couple of card sites.
I use giftcardwiki to find some of them

Were you able to find date restrictions on the tickets? I'm interested in buying but don't want to if there are black out dates or time limits. For example Sea World has a sale that's awesome but tickets have to be used by 1/31 and were not going to Orlando until the end of April.

I don't think there are any. Just the usual expiration that Disney states.

Lmtclub has the best DL hopper deals-you can save $60 or so on a ticket then bridge to an AP.

I spoke with someone at visit Orlando and they said you have to pick up the tickets at will call or pay to have them shipped to your home before you can add them to MDE and your magic bands. Once you factor in shipping the 10% off was not significant. I felt that undercover tourist was a better buy for our size group and number of days.

The shipping charge at Visit Orlando is a flat fee ($14.95) so it becomes better with more tickets. For me 3 adult 10 day base tickets is 1580.85 at UT (using MS link) and 1501.64 (w/ shipping) at VO - so a $79.21 savings at VO over UT - I can get 1% cashback at UT w/ Rakuten - adding that in helps - but VO is still $63.41 cheaper for 3 * 10 day base.
I looked at lmtclub (someone mentioned up-thread) for activities it just seems to dump you to isango.com and they don't have DisneyWorld tickets.

The shipping charge at Visit Orlando is a flat fee ($14.95) so it becomes better with more tickets. For me 3 adult 10 day base tickets is 1580.85 at UT (using MS link) and 1501.64 (w/ shipping) at VO - so a $79.21 savings at VO over UT - I can get 1% cashback at UT w/ Rakuten - adding that in helps - but VO is still $63.41 cheaper for 3 * 10 day base.
I looked at lmtclub (someone mentioned up-thread) for activities it just seems to dump you to isango.com and they don't have DisneyWorld tickets.
Rakutan does not give 1% back on tickets at Undercover Tourist. Only on car rentals and hotels.

I always bought from UT, and just bought from VO as well. I researched a bunch of other vendors with their Black Friday deals. Some had listing prices lower, but tacked on a some unknown "taxes and fees" that were much higher than VO and ended up being more expensive. Even with shipping, I saved $30/ticket over UT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter