Black Friday Deals???

kandb

DIS Veteran
Is it too early for a black Friday thread? Anyhow, we are not going to Disney this year and are going to Williamsburg Busch Gardens/Water Country instead. I would also like to visit Historic Williamsburg while we are there. I thought there was a Black Friday deal last year for Busch Gardens/Water Country. Anyone remember?

Is it too early for a black Friday thread? Anyhow, we are not going to Disney this year and are going to Williamsburg Busch Gardens/Water Country instead. I would also like to visit Historic Williamsburg while we are there. I thought there was a Black Friday deal last year for Busch Gardens/Water Country. Anyone remember?

Not a black Friday deal, but there is a bounce pass for CW and BG. They have a 7 day one for both places, $99 for adults, $79 for kids, I believe it includes parking at BG (good through 10/29) and then they have a 3 day one good 11/24-12/31 and they are $75 and $60.

http://reservations.visitwilliamsburg.com/attraction/single/4329/930

Not a black Friday deal, but there is a bounce pass for CW and BG. They have a 7 day one for both places, $99 for adults, $79 for kids, I believe it includes parking at BG (good through 10/29) and then they have a 3 day one good 11/24-12/31 and they are $75 and $60.

http://reservations.visitwilliamsburg.com/attraction/single/4329/930

Thank you for that info. That is a great deal. We plan on going next spring break OR during the summer. I will keep my eyes open.

Thank you for that info. That is a great deal. We plan on going next spring break OR during the summer. I will keep my eyes open.

They offer the pass for each season. It's a little more for spring/summer, but it's still a really good deal.

I haven't gotten any deals from any of the black friday ads. I am looking for a few but I doubt what I am looking for may not get deals for them.

My youngest son wants a Switch. They are relatively new but am wondering if I should wait til black Friday to see if I could get a deal on one? Anyone in the know?

These were gone last year by Black Friday near me. I would buy one now, and if you find something black Friday return what you have. They wont' be on sale but might offer a target giftcard or something with purchase. Buy it now though. The preorders on the Nintendo Mario Switch are sold out at Target but I reserved one at Best Buy....Releases next week...

Busch Gardens Tampa has their 2019 Fun Card on sale for $60.

2019 Fun Card Blockout Dates: Mar. 30 | Apr. 6 & 13-27 | May 25-26 | July 1-7 | Nov. 23-24 & 29-30 | Dec. 21-22 & 28-30

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter