BJs Travel

Bowen9475

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever booked a vacation through BJs travel? We are considering a cruise because it is a couple hundered dollars less. If you have, how did it work out?Any information is appreciated :)

My DD and I are going on a Southern Caribbean cruise next month that I booked through BJs. I booked it a year ago because they were offering a deal for no deposit!! :) I will also get a BJs GC after the cruise is completed. It was all very easy and so far no problems. RCCL prices dropped recently and I was afraid that I would loose out since I had already made my final payment. I called BJs and the agent talked to RCCL right away. We ended up being upgraded from an E2 to a D1 category cabin--which is fine with me. At this point--I would book through BJs again.

Not me personally, but one of my good friends used BJs travel for her Hawaiian honeymoon & can't say enough good things!

Booked an all inclusive to Jamaica way back in 1998 when they still had TA's in the clubs. Had no issues and a great trip.

My husband and I cruise a lot and the last time we were in the club and saw the travel magazine we saw that they were way less than booking with the cruiseline. We called to price one out and on top of being cheaper they have incentives like prepaid gratuities, cabin credits, upgrades, etc. We will be using them for our next cruise for sure.

We used them for our first Disney cruise this past January. They were wonderful. We did a last minute trip -booked 3 weeks ahead which required payment in full upon booking. After booking, and more research on the cruise forums ,I realized there was a stateroom credit that I could access using my Disney Visa and that there was the option to prepay the gratuities. I called them back and they were able to call Disney booking add the credit and the gratuities. It required a bit of time on hold while they called Disney and made the changes for which they couldn't apologize enough for. They were great and we didn't hesitate to use them again-for a our next Disney cruise.

I've done 3 Norwegian cruises to Bermuda through them and they were awesome. Got great deals

My DW and I went on a Hawaiian cruise with our neighbors for our 20th Anniversary. It was an Norwegian Cruise Lines cruise booked through BJ's Travel. We had never done a cruise before and had heard all sorts of horror stories. But our cruise was one of the BEST vacations we ever took.

NCL had just started using the Pride of America, which flies under a US flag. That means the ship was not required to travel out into international waters during the cruise. We stayed close to the islands and woke up at a different island each day. BJ's even arranged for us to add on a 2 night stay in Oahu before the cruise so we could visit the Pearl Harbor Memorial and other sites around Honoluolu.

We hope to be able to do it again some day.

Denis

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter