Bistro de Paris ADR 's????

samnbilly

Loves the GF, &the Castle.All nurses go to Heaven.
How difficult is it to get ADR's for this restaurant? You can only book it 30 days in advance so I was curious. How is it for kids? My kids are 8 and 11. They are adventurous eaters..not too picky. For some reason we've never eaten here!

We called in the afternoon this August and got in that evening. We hadn't planned any meals that trip. It was wonderful! Be forewarned - very pricey, but worth it! Wish I had known ahead of time that they accept DDP, as I'd have saved money just on that one meal :rotfl:

Sorry - just saw your kids' ages. Mine were 8 and 10. DD ate from the kids' menu - didn't like the salad. She liked her entree (I forget what it was, but she is usually adventurous except for fish). DS ate from the adult menu, as he has allergies, and had steak and smoked salmon appetizer (after he saw my appetizer!). DH and I had the tasting menu with wine. I think there could be something for everyone there. We were served a bit quickly, only because we asked to be; DH had a plane to catch! It was a funny story; it downpoured as he left Epcot. Oh well. Total bill with tip was probably $400. Worth it.

Bistro is very small, intimate. Romantic.
The service is very laid back..plan a good 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 hours for your meal.
There are usually not any children in when we go, actually only twice have we seen children in there.

Once..a young girl with perfect manners. She sat quiet the whole time.
The other time a table with multiple children..everyone asked to be seated away from them with good reason.

If you can go without the kids it would be best..I don't know any 8 or 11 year olds who can sit for that length of time, quietly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter