Birthday surprises for DH 50`st Birthday

eleda72

Mouseketeer
Hello :)
DH will turn 50 years old and part of our trip to WDW in November is a celebration for him.
So.. I need your help with a
couple of things...
First... I am going to give him a "Pre trip" package for his birthday and need some more ideas. (What can I put in this box?)
I have already started to order some matching T-shirts for our trip, one being a "Birthday T-shirt"
His
favorite character is Donald and maybe Mickey.
Any other things that I could put into this package?

I will of course get him the Birthday button at Guest service and I am hoping on some MAGICAL MOMENTS
We did that for his 40`th birthday, 10 years ago and I can`t forget the smile on DH face when he got a special birthday dessert both on Crystal Palace and Le Cellièr ++++

This will also be an trip to celebrate "Love" so any tips or suggestions would be great.

We have tickets to MVMCP, but what other fun suprise birthday or "romantic" things could we do?
(We also have reservations for California Grill one evening)

Your input would be great, thank you :)
Best from Adèle Marie in Norway

Disney boxers

book on Disney history

If he’s a kid at heart & likes Star Wars, a light saber or collectors figurine of favorite character (my DH loved the one I surprised him with)

One year I pre ordered a cake with a special message for him & had it delivered at the end of a meal. There’s a whole thread somewhere on disboards about ordering cakes at Disney.

Romantic meal at a nice Disney restaurant ending with the above mentioned cake or a nice stroll around the world showcase at night.

Book a couples massage

Or you could pack some tea candles, rose petals, wine, & set up your own romantic atmosphere in your room.

Order something special from Disney florist to be delivered to you room. They have a lot things.

Hope y’all have fun!

Disney boxers

book on Disney history

If he’s a kid at heart & likes Star Wars, a light saber or collectors figurine of favorite character (my DH loved the one I surprised him with)

One year I pre ordered a cake with a special message for him & had it delivered at the end of a meal. There’s a whole thread somewhere on disboards about ordering cakes at Disney.

Romantic meal at a nice Disney restaurant ending with the above mentioned cake or a nice stroll around the world showcase at night.

Book a couples massage

Or you could pack some tea candles, rose petals, wine, & set up your own romantic atmosphere in your room.

Order something special from Disney florist to be delivered to you room. They have a lot things.

Hope y’all have fun!

Thank you very much... great advice :)
Yes, he is a kid at heart (we both are) but he is not into Star Wars... he is more an Indiana Jones type.
He also likes DONALD and MICKEY and 50`s Prime Time (that was one of the request for dinner we just HAD to have)

DH think it is very funny saying things like "LOL" ... "WOW" and I am going to buy a custom made T-Shirt with Donald and some of those words.
I am going to buy a matching T-shirt for me with Daisy taking pictures, because... well that is me...

I have also been ordering some more custom shirts with Mickey with cool sunglasses etc.

He does not read books, if they don`t have A LOT of pictures...
Cake sounds like a good idea and we have a meal at California Grill...

I will have a look at Disney florist also and see what they have :)

For the Pre-trip Package, you could get a nice backpack, water bottle, some park snacks, a rain jacket or poncho... stuff he'll want to have in the park with him on your trip.

I suggest booking a late dinner at Narcoossee's, it's a very upscale restaurant. You can see the Magic Kingdom fireworks from the balcony of the restaurant, and they pipe the music in. You can even take your wine/drink outside with you to watch the fireworks. Very romantic!

I just did a Countdown to Disney for a friend that has never gone before our planned trip in October. I included a Mickey t-shirt, socks, moleskin, Foot Relief lotion from Aveda, Mickey poncho, a whiteboard countdown calendar, a copy of the Disney planning DVD. Happy Planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter