Birthday surprise for my daughter.

andychris14

DIS Veteran
My daughter will be going to Disney on her birthday with her boyfriend. I want to send something to her(balloons, decorations, cake) etc. They are staying on property. I looked into the Disney service and it’s so expensive.
I was wondering if I can order from a place(which store though) and have something delivered to the front desk?
Any ideas?
Thank you!

I actually wouldn’t recommend balloons, decorations, cake, etc. Assumably, they will be off enjoying the parks all day, so those things will not be enjoyed like you are envisioning, imo.
Before the trip, I would give her a nice birthday card with some nice words & a Disney gift card. Tell her you hope she uses it for a nice birthday dinner or a souvenir she really wants.

Pack a birthday card in her suitcase with a Disney gift card in it. Or maybe give it to the boyfriend to put out on the table on her birthday. Maybe with a decoration too. Much less expensive. Maybe some Mickey shaped confetti on the table too.

I love the gift card idea too. Then she won’t feel guilty splurging in a souvenir.

Not sure on price point but would u like to perhaps set up a special meal? Experience?
So many wonderful choices...I surprised my son with horseback riding at for wilderness. It was a wonderful ( and great price) experience.
Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter