Birthday during the week of Sept. 19-Sept. 26?

Cameo

DIS Veteran
Is there anyone out there visiting WDW during this week who has a toddler/preschooler with a birthday during your trip? Just curious - my daughter will turn 4 on Sept. 24 while we are at WDW. Just wondering what special things you will be doing.

We will be there from the 16th-24th. My son will be turning 3 on the 18th. We are planning on Chef Mickeys and I told them it was his birthday!!! And I think we'll have a small party for him in the room. Fortunately my parents are going on vacation with us so they will be able to celebrate his birthday with us!!! We're also planning on getting him one of those Birthday Buttons from Magic Kingdom for him to wear! I'd love to hear any other suggestions also.

Happy Birthday to your DD!

We're going next week (Sept 12-17) and my DD turns 5 on the 13th. We're also going to Chef Mickey's for dinner (and the CP for breakfast, unless I can get in on a cancellation at CRT). We were there in January, and the boys (twins) at the table next to us were celebrating their birthday, and were dressed as Capt. Hook and Peter Pan. Grace (DD) just thought that was the best, so we agreed she could dress as any character she wanted for her birthday dinner. Of course, she chose a character (Mulan) whose costume is currently not being sold - thank the gods for EBay :) I figure that we'll spend the day at the MK doing anything her heart desires, then if she's still awake, catch Illuminations after Chef Mickey's. So if any of you are there and see a petite blond American Indian dressed at a Chinese heroine, that's my bug.

Happy early birthday to your sprite :)

MB

We will be there Sept. 21 - Sept. 27th. Our little girl will be celebrating her 6th birthday on the 26th. We hired Jane from Gifts of a Lifetime to decorate our room. She sent me some pictures and it looks like they do a really good job. They hide little "treasures" throughout the room for the children to find. We also planned a character breakfast at Crystal Palace that morning, that way we'll already be in the MK. (I tried for Cinderella's Royal Table, but didn't get it.) And of course, we'll get the button from City Hall.

I also thought about making her a T-Shirt to wear that day saying something about today is her birthday, I thought that'd be cute.

Hope you have a wonderful time!!:tongue:

My daughter will have her 2nd birthday on 9/28. We are starting the day at the Polynesian Character Breakfast. Then, on to the MK, where we'll stop at town hall and ask for the birthday button. We'll spend some time on her favorite rides, then back to the Polynesian for swimming. Or, if she's spent, back to the Boardwalk for a nap. Later, we'll have a birthday dinner and cake at Chef Mickey's. We are DVC members and told member services that we were celebrating when we made our room reservations and meal reservations. I'm not planning much in the way of gifts, as she is having a family party the week before we leave and will get her presents then. We'll buy her some stuff during the course of the trip. I think using Jane at Gifts of a Lifetime is a geat idea, but not for kids my daughter's age. She's too young to appreciate a treasure hunt. I have used Jane in the past, last time for an anniversary surprise for my husband, and she does an incredible job. Happy birthday everyone!

Well it will be my 40th birthday on the 24th. I'm going to get a birthday button at MK and hope to get a good table to view Illuminations at the Rose and Crown.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter