• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Birthday dinner suggestions

tinkerbell1112

Mouseketeer
party of 9 in November (4 adults; 5 children 7-14) Our first day in Orlando will be my *cough*19th birthday plus a few years.

Any fun suggestions for dinner in either park or Citywalk or resort? We'll be staying at Portofino and have the 2 park pass. I hope to go to Toothsome for dessert, but not sure it's a place to eat too because it appears I'd want to gorge myself and still want to eat dinner - so I think an earlier dinner and then dessert there later :)

https://www.disboards.com/threads/w...do-including-menus-updated-regularly.2681315/

Menus and information above.

Do you want "fancy"? Something that appeals to a wide range of tastes?

I would consider a resort restaurant such as the Palm at HRH or Bice at Portofino for fancier. There are a lot of options. I like Emeril's Tchoup Chop at RPR. I've been there for my birthday because it is traditional in my family for me to have banana cream pie instead of cake. I don't care for birthday cake and Emeril's is famous for banana cream pie.

Emeril's in City Walk does a really good job with large parties, as does Momma Della's at Portofino Bay.

We found Vivo's to be very affordable, compared to the more upscale places. The meals were large and the food delish.
If you want a more "fun" atmosphere, we love Margaritaville. Sometimes music playing, other times a live performer out on the patio. A few times there have been guys on stilts making balloon creations for kids that wander around to the tables.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter