Birthday celebrations at Aulani

mmouse50

DIS Veteran
Going in July and will be celebrations 2 birthdays - my 16 yr old, actually turn 16 6 days before we leave for Hawaii and my 5 year - the day we leave. Planning on Character breakfast on depart day (fly out in the evening) but does anyone know of anything that I can have sent to the resort since Aulani has suspended room celebrations. Already have Painted sky for the younger one - was looking at mani/pedi for the older one but spa is currently not booking them. Suggestions?

Going in July and will be celebrations 2 birthdays - my 16 yr old, actually turn 16 6 days before we leave for Hawaii and my 5 year - the day we leave. Planning on Character breakfast on depart day (fly out in the evening) but does anyone know of anything that I can have sent to the resort since Aulani has suspended room celebrations. Already have Painted sky for the younger one - was looking at mani/pedi for the older one but spa is currently not booking them. Suggestions?
I booked Mani for my 11yrd,,no issues,,I just need to be there with her,,also my 15 yr is having a massage with her mom also booked,,,mid july for both

Ok - thanks I will try to book again - just called they aren’t booking any nail services which would use the adult spa area - no one over 14

Last edited:
Ashley’s sweet shack makes amazing looking cakes. I havent had one but they are adorable

Does Aulani deliver any treat trays to your room? I saw a Provost Park Past vlog with a tray of Chocolate covered strawberries and a chocolate Aulani symbol standing up which was lovely. It occurred during Covid too. That would be cool to get for my 50th - she says selfishly highjacking this thread !

My husband and I will be there for our 20th anniversary, and we are basically the same person at this point.😆 Unbeknownst to each other, we both ordered a cake from different places. He thankfully ordered his for the beginning of our stay from Oahu Cakes (no delivery charge but less options), and I’m super excited for the Up cake I ordered from Ashley’s ($35 delivery but lilikoi buttercream!!!😋😋) towards the end of the trip when our actual anniversary is. I also considered ordering a charcuterie board from Grazehnl. They make adorable options for Aulani!🤩

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter