Birchbox vs Ipsy vs anyone else?

ktrask

Mouseketeer
I'm thinking of getting one of these sample box subcriptions. Something fun and a treat for me that doesn't cost crazy money each month.

I'm looking online for reviews to see which one is the better investment, and figured I would check here to see if anyone has used any of the services and what their thoughts were.

Thanks!

I have Birchbox. My one year subscription expires in February. It's fun getting boxes each month and there have been some items I really enjoyed. I now use Ahava brand face cream which I tried for the first time from my box. Each item you review in the month you received it gives you points towards purchases too, so that's nice.

I'm not renewing and instead I've signed up for the Goodies box thru Walmart.

In 2014 I'm sure I'll do something different.

I haven't subscribed but belong to a makeup message board and the consensus is that they seem cool at first but the samples get pretty boring and not as many high end brands as advertised. HTH!

You may want to check out mysubscriptionaddiction.com The person on this website does a review on many of these subscriptions and also posts discount codes that you can use to try different ones.

I've subscribed to a couple before but now just doing PopSugar which runs about $35/mo

I might try the goodies box! I was looking into Nature Box with healthy snacks but that's $20/mo

I had birch box and cancelled it due to the samples just being crap most of the time. That was a long time ago though and I have heard they have made changes to their boxes so I don't know if that is still true. I get ipsy and I am happy with it but I do get it for free, not sure if I would pay for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter