Bippiddi Boppity Botique dress cost?

*Pixiedust1438*

DIS Veteran
My plan is to do the cheapest package for 3 yo DD bcuz we own almost every Disney princess dress there is so I see no reason to get one but I have a feeling she's going to throw a fit when we get there and she sees all the dresses. Normally I wouldn't give in to her but I don't want the whole experience ruined over the dress. Can I just buy the dress and do the cheapest package still or do I have to upgrade to the most expensive package? I'm going to try and bring my own but want to know my options. $200 seems very very expensive to me for the package that includes the dress.

Dresses were around $70 last time I was there (last April) and I believe you can buy the dress and the cheapest package. However, it's not glaringly obvious that dresses are for sale there. They are off to the side on racks. So there is maybe a good chance that she won't realize it's an option? Or maybe I'm crazy...lol

What if you let her pick out a new dress at home somewhere before you leave on your trip? I did that with my DD for both her princess and pirate makeovers so we didn't have to buy a $70 dress.

I wouldn't worry about her wanting to get a dress. There is so much going on it won't cross her mind. We have always had our kids in dresses we brought.

Dresses were around $70 last time I was there (last April) and I believe you can buy the dress and the cheapest package. However, it's not glaringly obvious that dresses are for sale there. They are off to the side on racks. So there is maybe a good chance that she won't realize it's an option? Or maybe I'm crazy...lol
Ok thanks good to know maybe I can distract her. I stupidly said something to her tonight about bringing a dress from home and she is insisting the fairy godmother is going to make her one there.

What if you let her pick out a new dress at home somewhere before you leave on your trip? I did that with my DD for both her princess and pirate makeovers so we didn't have to buy a $70 dress.
Thats what I was thinking. And/or bringing a few options for her. I wouldnt mind paying the $70 (even though its outrageous) if we didnt already have so many princess dresses. We have over 15 dresses thats the only thing she plays with and the only thing she asks for which is why Im anticipating her wanting to buy another.

I take my DD to Bibbidy Bobbidy each trip, what I've done in the past is get one from the Disney outlet (or order it from Disney Store online), I kept the dress in a garment bag so DD wouldn't see it and just brought it with me to Bibbidy Bobbidy. The dresses at the Disney store are usually $40, so they are cheaper than the $70.

But I also have splurged and bought the 70 one, they are really beautifully crafted so I was ok with spending the extra $$. And since your daughter enjoys playing with them, you know she will enjoy it and play with it for dress up, I also have had my DD wear them as her Halloween costume too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter