Billy's Brief Dining Reviews

BillyFeat

Mouseketeer
Our family of four included myself, my wife and DD's 8 and 6 years of age. We stayed at the Wilderness Lodge August 16 - 24 and had a variety of dining experiences. Some were good, some were average and one we would not do again.

The Good: 1900 Park Fare - good dinner with wonderful character interaction
Whispering Canyon - our best dinner with lively staff
Crystal Palace - wonderful breakfast with Pooh and the gang
Norway Princess Breakfast - suprisingly good food and Princesses
Chef Mickey's - Great Character's, lots of fun, decent food

The Average: Sci Fi Dine In - great atmosphere with average lunch food
Crystal Palace- Average dinner food with Pooh, Tigger, etc.

The Disappointment: Mama Melrose - We were so looking forward to this
dinner. food court quality and poor service.

Enjoyed reading your report ~ Thanx for sharing.

disneybound31,

I had the chicken parm and my wife had the steak. Both were disappointing. The pasta and sauce reminded me of the spaghetti that you get at the POR foodcourt. Perhaps it was just a bad night. This was the only disappointing table service meal we had on our vacation.

What was wrong withthe lunch at CP? (I have an ADR for there)

The menu looked okay to me, lots of salads etc...

Hi Cass,

The selection was very good with a variety of fruits, breads, salads, soups and dinner entrees. My children enjoyed their menu. My wife and I thought the meat entrees and pasta dish were just O.K. Our breakfast at CP earlier in the week was fantastic. Don't judge CP based on my experience. This is still one of my favorites: Great enviornment, Pooh and the Gang, Bountiful selection of food. Have a great trip.

Bill :goodvibes :goodvibes

Phew, that makes me feel so much better. :)

I am taking people that have never been to Disney before and I just want it to be magical for them. Thanks!

What did you get at the WCC? We will be eating there in about a week. We are also staying at WL. Di you like WL , too?

Hi DLo,

We loved the WL. The rooms and public areas are wonderful. We were upgraded to woods view and had a beautiful view on the Villas side of the hotel. At the WCC, I had the pasta dish with the cream sauce and broccoli. I don't remember what my wife had. My DD's thoroughly enjoyed the antics during our evening there. We were on the dining plan and enjoyed salad, nachos, entree and dessert.....way too much food for our family, but very enjoyable. Have a great stay at "The Lodge." You are in for a real treat.

Bill :goodvibes :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter