Big Thankyou to Quizmistress Florida Sun

mandymouse

Bahama Mama Time !!
I justed wanted to say a big

Thank You Sue !!

for the February Quiz, it has been a lot of fun and I have so looked forward to the weekends for those photo rounds ( NOT !! ) :lmao: :lmao:

I now look forward to the March Quiz, with Quizmistress Vicky (Vicky1bfc) doing the honours

Thanks again Sue

Mandy :)

Thanx Sue :thumbsup2 I've really enjoyed my first quiz and had so much fun :goodvibes

Thank you for a most enjoyable quiz. Google has had to work very hard this month :coffee:

Yes, a big thanks Sue, it was my first (and probably final) quiz!!

Thanks for a very enjoyable quiz

Thanks very much, Sue. I was also a first-timer, and you have certainly put me thru my paces! Really enjoyed it though too!

ArielJasmine princess:

Thanks Sue another first time quizzer might also be my last!
but have had really good fun tearing my hair out some nights! :headache: :scratchin :crazy2:

Thanks Sue. It was my first quiz also and I really enjoyed it, even the photo questions - NOT! :badpc: (Thank you Google).
Still I have learned so much about WDW - I will be pointing things out when we do go and saying 'Oh thats the ceiling / floor / signpost from the February quiz! :thumbsup2
Looking forward to the next one.
Sara. :goodvibes

yep great quiz first one ive done, cant answer those pictures though!!!!

just a question have a signed up to host a quiz this year? i seem to remember something about april or may, I mean I do have one ready lol

Thanks for a great quiz :thumbsup2 , it's been good fun (even the pictures ;) )

Thanks for a fun quiz Sue, loved the photo rounds :rotfl:

Thank you Sue, I am ashamed to say I didn't answer many questions :blush: but thank you for doing it! :sunny:

Thank you Sue for an excellent quiz :teeth:

Thanks Sue it has been fun :thumbsup2

Sorry I kept getting my days mixed up when sending my PMs! You can disqualify me if you like (would be a good excuse for me after my dismal performance in the photo rounds ;) )

Thank you all very much :hug: It is I who should be thanking all of you for taking part :thumbsup2 It's been a great turnout, and its still a close run thing right up to the end :woohoo:. I hope you have enjoyed taking part as much as I have enjoyed hosting it. Hope I havent put any of you off joining in future quiz's ;)

Thank You all Once again, and I look forward to taking part in next months quiz hosted by Vicky :goodvibes

Thank you very much Sue, super quiz, very enjoyable :thumbsup2

But darn those picture questions they very down right sneaky :rotfl:

Looking forward to the March :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter