Big Favor Needed From Upcoming Cruiser...

formerCPer

Will the people in the cheaper seats clap your han
Help!
On our recent cruise I bought for myself one of the neat "tilted" DCL coffee mugs available in the gift shop on Deck 4.
It's been very popular and a topic of discussion at my work.
Anyway, my Dad, who also was on the trip, didn't get one but now wishes he had done so.
I know it won't arrive by Father's Day, but would any upcoming cruiser be willing to purchase one for me while on board? It is $10.50. We can work out some arrangement for S&H, etc.
I know there's a good saint out there some where.
Thanks so much!

If you dont get any help before this I am going in November and will be happy to pick this up, and I am in Oklahoma also...so shipping would be cheap:) Where are you in OK?
Aimee

I would be happy to try to find it for you. We are going on the 6/14 Magic. If you have a picture of what you need, that would help greatly. If not, let me know the gift shop (if you know it) and a good description.

Send me a PM....I'm sure we can work something out!

-joy

PlaneJoy,
Thank you so much! I'll send you a PM this weekend w/pic.

Aimee,
Forgot to respond about my whereabouts ... you'll be delighted to know that from my office vantage I can clearly see the grand construction of OU's expanded Memorial Stadium right here in the heart of Norman. Can't wait for the Cowboys to come down for a whippin'. (Of course I've been saying that for three years now!) ;)

Oh no an ou fan...lol. Well your alright anyways if you like disney:)
Aimee

I saw one of those in Character Warehouse before but have not seen anything in any of the later visits. Probably not going to get lucky but it's always worth a check at Character Warehouse for other items. I did get a tie there that I wore on the cruise that visit.

Originally posted by formerCPer
Help!
On our recent cruise I bought for myself one of the neat "tilted" DCL coffee mugs available in the gift shop on Deck 4.
It's been very popular and a topic of discussion at my work.
Anyway, my Dad, who also was on the trip, didn't get one but now wishes he had done so.
I know it won't arrive by Father's Day, but would any upcoming cruiser be willing to purchase one for me while on board? It is $10.50. We can work out some arrangement for S&H, etc.
I know there's a good saint out there some where.
Thanks so much!

Do you still need this favor? I'm leaving this weekend and would be happy to help!

-joy

You've got to rent "An Officer and a Gentleman" if you want to know what two things come out of Oklahoma!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter