Big City Greens, etc in WDW/Parks?

bsmcneil

DIS Veteran
I recognize none of the characters are in the parks - but is there any merch for Big City Greens (in particular) or any of the relatively recent shows (Amphibia, Milo Murphy's Law, Owl House, Gravity Falls, etc)? I know someone recently asked about Bluey (and it's licensed, so it's slightly different) but my youngest kiddo goes crazy for Big City Greens and we're planning to go to WDW in Jan/Feb. When I took my oldest back in 2015, Lion Guard was big and I felt like they had some stuff (maybe I'm misremembering - it was super exciting for my oldest to watch Lion Guard on the tvs that were in the lobby of AKL, though, I remember we almost couldn't get them back to our room!).

I feel like I should add - I'm mostly wondering about DHS and MK (I scoped things out in Epcot and DAK when I went in Sept). Also wondering about Monsters at Work (my oldest loves it) - maybe something near the Laugh Floor?

Did you try ShopDisney? Might be a logical first step.
The point isn't in buying the merchandise (by which I mean - it's not just about having something with those characters, though yes I am pretty familiar with ShopDisney); if my post was unclear, I apologize. I'm taking my kids to the Parks and wondered if we'd find something there.

I did not see any merch for Big City Greens or otther Disney Channel shows when there last weekend. They usually don't have too much of that stuff really. I agree that you might have better luck with shopDisney as they will have more than just the parks related merch.

Sadly no.. but we did run I to Phineas and Ferb once at MK..... rare
Why Disney focuses on 10+ years ago
The newest I have seen was vampirina at HS... but its Halloween

The point isn't in buying the merchandise (by which I mean - it's not just about having something with those characters, though yes I am pretty familiar with ShopDisney); if my post was unclear, I apologize. I'm taking my kids to the Parks and wondered if we'd find something there.
I guess you just wait until you get to the parks to see what's available. Someone not finding stuff three months ago could be a very different story from when you arrive in the future.

I guess you just wait until you get to the parks to see what's available. Someone not finding stuff three months ago could be a very different story from when you arrive in the future.
LOL. I find your posts to be super insulting. Like, given your logic, why does anyone post any questions about planning for an upcoming trip on this board (because things may change before they get there)? I don't quite understand why you would even make comment if you don't have information to add; but, I hope doing so gave you some joy or peace or whatever you're seeking in life.

LOL. I find your posts to be super insulting. Like, given your logic, why does anyone post any questions about planning for an upcoming trip on this board (because things may change before they get there)? I don't quite understand why you would even make comment if you don't have information to add; but, I hope doing so gave you some joy or peace or whatever you're seeking in life.
You raise a vald point. I'm not sure why people bother posting questions about things that will change either. How soon is your upcoming trip? Next week?

Last edited:
DTVA projects don’t get nearly any love outside of advertisements there were a few Ducktales projects planned for Epcot pre pandemic but who knows if they will still happen since the show is over….
I know the Amphibia creator has said there are no plans for any official merchandise and the Owl House had some T-shirts available at hot topic but nothing in the parks

DTVA projects don’t get nearly any love outside of advertisements there were a few Ducktales projects planned for Epcot pre pandemic but who knows if they will still happen since the show is over….
I know the Amphibia creator has said there are no plans for any official merchandise and the Owl House had some T-shirts available at hot topic but nothing in the parks
Good (sad) to know! I hadn't realized it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter