Biergarten or Tutto Italia

aubreysmom09

Mouseketeer
We have an ADR for Biergarten. Some reviews have been off. Plus our DD is 2, and not sure if the music and dancing will grab her attention instead of eating. We all like Italian food and wondering if Tutto Italia is better? None of us have ate at either restaurant. Which one is better? :confused3

It also would depend on if you are the "all you can eat" type of people or not. I find that I don't get my money's worth out of buffet's or family style meals at DW, because I am not a big eater. I would always much rather have a nice individual plated meal that I choose, rather than eat what is there, or what is given to me.

Just my two cents.

rolltide13 said:
It also would depend on if you are the "all you can eat" type of people or not. I find that I don't get my money's worth out of buffet's or family style meals at DW, because I am not a big eater. I would always much rather have a nice individual plated meal that I choose, rather than eat what is there, or what is given to me.

Just my two cents.

Our 2 year old eats more than our 16 year old exchange student. I'm not a buffet fan, but DD doesn't get her own meal so we have to share. I do love German food, but my family is German, and I nit pick..lol. Are serving sizes at tutto Italia generous enough to share?

Beirgarten is fun but, to me, the food is always 'iffy'. I just don't like it, but all of our grandkids love the dancing and music so I sit through it just for them. They don't seem to have a problem finding something to eat; they love sausages.

Their Grandpop is German and this is as close as they every get to their origins. :) It's good family fun and, depending on when you get there, you may finish your meal before the music starts.

Tutto Italia has better food in normal sized portions and is a 'sit and dine' place rather than a 'fun' spot.

I suppose it depends on what you are looking for. Food or fun?

Aunt Bee said:
Beirgarten is fun but, to me, the food is always 'iffy'. I just don't like it, but all of our grandkids love the dancing and music so I sit through it just for them. They don't seem to have a problem finding something to eat; they love sausages.

Their Grandpop is German and this is as close as they every get to their origins. :) It's good family fun and, depending on when you get there, you may finish your meal before the music starts.

Tutto Italia has better food in normal sized portions and is a 'sit and dine' place rather than a 'fun' spot.

I suppose it depends on what you are looking for. Food or fun?

Seems like I may have to do rock, paper, scissors...lol.. Maybe a family meeting,

Love Biergarten, eaten there about 15 times. It is always good, and the bier is unbeatable. We ate at tutto last trip, and the lasagna may be the best thing I ever put in my mouth. For now on for me it's both.

DonaldTDuck said:
Love Biergarten, eaten there about 15 times. It is always good, and the bier is unbeatable. We ate at tutto last trip, and the lasagna may be the best thing I ever put in my mouth. For now on for me it's both.

The DH is leaning more for Tutto Italia. He thinks it would be a waste for our exchange student. She eats so little. Which could be good for our 2 year old we don't know how she stays so skinny. They could share meals since DD is not on dining plan. The only time available is 415. We normally eat at 5, so I think this could be close our normal dinner time unless they are really quick. Our Biergarten reservation is 645, and DD is normally in bed by 8pm..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter