Biergarten for 2022 - A problem

shawthorne44

DIS Veteran
Something is up with Biergarten for next year.

I wasn't able to get a reservation for 60+10 days away. Also the calendar didn't show past 1/29 if I went to the restaurant first. I'd had a similar problem with Oga's and I called and the inventory was just not loaded. The CM sent a message to someone and it was loaded by the next morning. So, I expected the same thing.

As soon as I said, "Biergarten" she said, "You are calling for February aren't you?" She'd had three people call that morning. She contacted Guest Services and they put in ticket to get the inventory added. I'd heard that early January was a problem also, so I had her check random dates in January for made reservations. The random dates she checked past 1/4 had no reservations made. 1/3 and 1/4 had four tables between them. I tried to make a reservation for 1/4 and nothing was available. That tells me that those dates DID have inventory at one time, and it was yanked. So, something is up. I pried the CM for rumors but she knew nothing. It was also news to her that Jan. was a problem too.

Thank you for sharing this. Our 60 day reservation window just opened this morning and we noticed the same thing. It seemed odd since Biergarten isn’t usually the first dining option to book up. Fingers crossed that it gets resolved soon and isn’t a sign of an impending refurbishment closure.

Sidenote. The CM casually mentioned a problem with Ohana's. But, that sounded more like the same problem as Oga's i.e. inventory not loaded.

For us, while I'd still like to go, since that is an evening meal and we have park hoppers we are very flexible about the day.

This seems to still be a problem. Anyone have any updates or experiences trying to get an ADR at the Biergarten?

Thanks!!:flower:

This seems to still be a problem. Anyone have any updates or experiences trying to get an ADR at the Biergarten?

Thanks!!:flower:
I’m sorry that you are having the same issue! In my experience, available reservations were spontaneously added about a month or a few weeks prior to our vacation. My advice is to keep checking. Good luck!

I’m sorry that you are having the same issue! In my experience, available reservations were spontaneously added about a month or a few weeks prior to our vacation. My advice is to keep checking. Good luck!
Thank you for that information. I didn't think the Biergarten was that difficult an ADR to book, like Space 220. Maybe it's a staffing issue with the entertainment. :confused3

Party of 4. And it was one of the last reservations I booked that day. I had it low priority because I figured it would be one of the easier ones!
I just went back in to try to modify as an experiment. I have a 5:55 and I can still get either a 4:05 or 7:35.

Glad to see a few have been able to book close to the 60 days. I was concerned about them releasing openings when it gets too close to arrival and impossible to get.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter