Bice?

Tink_Kel

DIS Veteran
My DF and I will be spending our wedding night at the Portofino Bay Resort. I'm thinking of maybe having dinner at BICE. Can anyone tell me if they have outside dining? Any reviews would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Kel

i googled it and it stated Bice has a lovely view of the water area.

still, that doesn't answer your question of outdoor dining.

i have not dined there but a year ago, there was a thread about Bice in detail.

try the search for that thread which may answer your question.

Food is extremely good.The menu is available at thier website.It tastes even better than it sounds.We are returning again in 1 week for the Magical Dining Month $29 prefixe menu:banana:
I cannot attest to any outside dining as we go when it is either hot or blustery.

Thank you for the responses. I too went to the website, and they do show where you can dine outside...and if you time it right, can even hear the music from the group that plays on the balcony in the evenings! The place looks incredibly romantic, a great place to share our first dinner as man & wife. :lovestruc

Unfortunately, I live in Missouri (also known as Misery), so I won't be able to participate in this month's savings.

st louis????

cardinal fan here...............long live pujols and the red birds....

[Ist louis????

cardinal fan here...............long live pujols and the red birds....][/I]

Nope not St. Louis, unfortunately, Fort Lost-in-the Woods! (Ft. Leonard Wood)

Big Cards fan though! :thumbsup2

[Ist louis????

cardinal fan here...............long live pujols and the red birds....][/I]

Nope not St. Louis, unfortunately, Fort Lost-in-the Woods! (Ft. Leonard Wood)

Big Cards fan though! :thumbsup2

Hey my husband, was stationed many moons ago at Ft. Leonard Wood.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter