Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique questions

rmom

Mouseketeer
After reading the posts, I decided that I may want to do this for my daughter. I have a few questions I did not see in the other posts.

What can they do if you have short hair (ear lenght)?
How long does it take for just the hair and make up (Coach Package)?
Do they put mascara on or just eye shadow?
Can you take pictures while it is going on?
When is the best time to have it done? I will probable reserve for our last day.

Thank you!!

Can't answer all your questions but here are a few things:

- No mascara
- Yes you can take your own photos
- We chose to do it in the middle of a long day. It allowed us to do some "hard" rides during the day so we didn't worry about the dress & makeup getting messed up. Also, it was a nice break during midday.

DD13 had her appt at 11:10, it wasn't until 11:45 that they got her in, took about another 35 min. The place was packed. IDK if that is normal but I was getting a little impatient. They did however completely make up for it with their wonderful service :cool1:
that day the park didn't open until 10am and we had breakfast ressies at 10 am.
next time, If the park opens earlier I would schedule an earlier appt. so I didn't feel like we were wasting valuable time.
Hth

Can I add in a question here too?

What is the difference of the 3 princess styles they list on their website???
Fairytale Princess
Disney Diva
Pop Princess

My understanding is it has to do with the hairstyle. I am inserting a pic from another post if it works:

IMG_0438.jpg

Also, watch this video (called Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Offerings):
http://www.laughingplace.com/Lotion-View-879.asp

Hope this helps.

Thanks everyone for responding. I searched the forums, but for some reason I couldn't find pics. DD talks about going nearly everyday and has decided for a week straight that she wants to be Belle. Only time will tell if she stays that way or rotates between princesses every other day. :)

My DD has done this twice once at DW and once at DL. I thought the fairygodmother in training at DW did a better job. The hair-do seemed to last longer. But both places were great. It is a few dollars cheaper at DL - I think I paid 45.95 for the hair and nail package. At DL they get you with the photos -- if your little one wants near the carriage it cost an additional 30 something to get pictures - they take the pics and give you one 8x10 and a couple 3X5's - you do not get to choose the poses. Although I have to say the pictures also turned out great and we were very pleased.

DD was Jasmine at Disney World :

Both times she has chose the Disney Diva

disneyworld2009144.jpg

Close Up of make-up

disneyworld2009148.jpg

At DisneyLand she was Belle - This was at Christmas.

misc050.jpg

misc095.jpg

misc156.jpg

We will be at DL again in 19 days and have an appointment for my neice and my daughter ! I can not wait to surprise my neice with this experience.
Let me know if I can be of any further help.

I also wanted to add that once my daughter had her hair done - it actually lasted three days before I was like -- there might be something growing in that head and we need to take it out :lmao:
I would personally do the hair-do before the last day. Not sure how many days you are going but by the last day you may be pooped out. Plus we just did a bath and tried to not get the hair wet and it worked great - daughter got a couple days worth out of the do.

Plus I must also warn you -- wow did my daughter eat up the attention. She was smiling constantly and making sure everyone noticed her. Although I have to say with The Belle Dress at Christmas she did look fabulous :goodvibes

At the end of the session she also recieved a little pink plastic bag that had backpack straps on it. Inside was the hairbrush, make-up. a couple face stickers, 2 nail polishes and a comb. It was very worth seeing her so happy !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter