BH 90210 Re-boot

I watched it On Demand last night. I think I was just confused. I will give it a second look in the hopes it improves a bit.

Well, I am in the minority because I thought it was ok. Definitely some bad areas though. (oh dear lord, the pool!) However, I saw an interview with Jennie and Tori this week and they explained the hybrid of playing their real self in heightened fiction form. So knowing what the premise was, I knew going in what to expect. And honestly, the acting on the original series was never that great. (Brenda’s fake French accent anyone?!)

Plus, I always give the first episode of any show a break - they are setting it all up. Even reboots.

But was there ever a hole without Luke Perry. 😢

I’ll give it a few more episodes to make up my mind.
I agree with you. I had read ahead of time and knew what to expect. So many people thought this was going be like a series reboot with their characters, so they were disappointed. My facebook timeline was filled with people complaining.

I thought it was fun! A little confusing at first, but I'll stick with it!!

I always watched it when it was on. I just now finished watching 'the reboot', and I really enjoyed it. I laughed at a lot of it, got a little teary eyed at a couple of points, and am wondering how it's going to turn out. I hear it's already been picked up for another season, so apparently some people liked it, lol

I always watched it when it was on. I just now finished watching 'the reboot', and I really enjoyed it. I laughed at a lot of it, got a little teary eyed at a couple of points, and am wondering how it's going to turn out. I hear it's already been picked up for another season, so apparently some people liked it, lol
I enjoyed it for what it was for sure - I definitely get the whole 'heightened versions of themselves' concept now lol Definitely going to watch all episodes of it.

I thought it was just supposed to be 6 episodes? I just did a search for a renewal announcement and didn't find anything so I think maybe they are 'hopeful' it will get a second season but no official announcement at the moment.

We found it to be campy fun, which is about all we expected out of it. We laughed a lot, more than I expected. Gabby being a grandma, the way Jennie would drop those hysterical lines, and the way they just made fun of the whole situation in general. I'm in for next week!
I think my favorite line was when Tori/Donna's daughter said, 'Mom, did you know you were on a TV show with Aunt Jenny?' :tongue:

I liked this episode. It does make me miss Luke Perry though. Can’t wait till Shannon get with them.

I liked the second episode. I hope it does stick around for a while.

We were placing bets on when a Sharknado reference would be made, and it only took until the beginning of the second episode!
Still enjoying it, Tori can be too funny, and Jennie has been handed the best lines on a platter!

Just watched the second episode and I like it still. It reminds me of the original, just a little different.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!