• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

B'fast at 1900 PF - Characters?

seobaina

DIS Veteran
I've had to make some VERY last min adjustments on adrs. Can you tell me which characters are at the 1900PF breakfast now? Is it good? Only ever been for dinner.

Thank you!

My 2 year old loves it! We went in February b/c Crystal Palace was closed. He was thrilled to see Pooh & Tigger. We went last August as well. The Mad Hatter is always so funny and spends a lot of time with the kiddos.

My 2 year old loves it! We went in February b/c Crystal Palace was closed. He was thrilled to see Pooh & Tigger. We went last August as well. The Mad Hatter is always so funny and spends a lot of time with the kiddos.

what does the mad hatter look like? Is he a face character like the Johnny depp character or does he look like the more traditional Alice character?

A face character, but more traditional than Johnny Depp. Not scary at all. Lots of makeup and a funny nose on him. If you send me your email, I can send you a photo. I don't have my photos uploaded to any sites, so I don't think I can post them here.

We had breakfast there on our last trip. The food was really good and there was a pretty good variety. The Mad Hatter is hysterical!!

My DH was just sitting there watching him interact with another family when all of a sudden the Mad Hatter stands up and YELLS at my husband to STOP STARING! IT ISN'T POLITE!!!!!

Poor DH turned about 10 shades of red. :lmao::lmao:

I know it's been mentioned, but the Mad Hatter is hilarious!!! Especially, when he interacts with Mary Poppins and Alice. Pixie dust to you!

p07jw9xvnnn349w8.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter