Beverage Package & Getting a drink in cabin

likesdisney

Mouseketeer
If a person on the beverage package wanted an alcoholic beverage in their room to maybe have a couple of beers and watch a movie. I read that room service not included on beverage plan, so can I go get a couple beers and bring them back to the room? How do I go about it if I want a drink on the plan and in my room? Will be on Oasis of the Seas.

You would have to go get your beverage and go back to your room. And they generally have a 15 minute wait in between drinks on the plans, so you would either get one at a time, or get one drink at a far-away bar, walk slowly, and get another drink and hope they don't notice you're still carrying one. Works best with beer, with them NOT opening them, of course.

There's no other way to do it when on a package and wanting to drink those beverages in your room.

You would have to go to a bar to get the drinks. You could stop at a couple bars on the way back to your room to get a few drinks. There is no time limit on drinks from bars. The only time limit is on the freestyle machines. You could ask the bartender not to open the beer. If you get budweiser or coors they come in aluminum bottles so have the twist off cap and would be easier to open in your room. Not sure if the bartenders are "allowed" to do that, but they have for me when asked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter