Between the BLs Challenge Summer 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in! :woohoo:

We PM our starting weight this Friday.....right?

Awesome thanks. Do I pm last weeks weight or do you already have it? I've been dying to say-- Helen surprised the crap out of me last night! I really thought Tara would win. She got a lot out of the thing though- money, and I'm sure she will do lots of endorsements etc. And Jerry...they were all so terrified of being voted off campus and look what he did only being on the show a week...crazy.

Susan, please PM your starting weight to Shannon (LuvBaloo) on Friday to be sure that she has what she needs since it is a new challenge, new folks, etc. Thanks!

I have to confess that I never watched the show but I was sure inspired by what Helen did! If Jerry can do a big job off the ranch then we can too! :cool1:

I would love to join also.

Thanks, Jennifer

Welcome, Jennifer!

I'm in! :woohoo:

We PM our starting weight this Friday.....right?

Welcome, Jackie! Yep, please PM your starting weight to LuvBaloo on Friday 5/15.

I was wondering what the Tag-Fairy tale book is? :confused3

I was wondering what the Tag-Fairy tale book is? :confused3

Oh, that's an old, old story. From way back in '03 or '04, I think. There's a thread on the community board that was started by folks wanting tags. Treats and cash were offered, clapping was encouraged. Eventually, the thread just grew into one of the 'social clubs' of folks chatting. Anyway, at one point various members were bestowed with 'artifacts' used to attract the Tag Fairy (we have an official chocolate chip pancake maker and a gardener for example). One evening, being on the left half of the country and usually the last to post on any given day, I started 'reading' a story to my fellow Taglikins. We had several teens on the thread at the time and I wrote them into the story, in which the Tag Fairy was a prominent character. Hence, I was bestowed with the title official keeper of the Tag Fairy storybook. Some of our group has drifted away over the years (one has become a moderator :thumbsup2) and new people have arrived, we're not a very active thread but we all love each other! :grouphug:

....and this was the SHORT answer.....

Hence, I was bestowed with the title official keeper of the Tag Fairy storybook. Some of our group has drifted away over the years (one has become a moderator :thumbsup2) and new people have arrived, we're not a very active thread but we all love each other! :grouphug:

....and this was the SHORT answer.....

Awww! Thanks for sharing! I've not run across that thread so didn't know the story. I always thought that the tag fairy didn't take bribes or respond to begging and pleading. ;) That is one of the great things about the Disboards -- there are so many nice groups of people out there! :goodvibes

I'm a left coaster, too, so post later than many. I lived in Scottsdale and Mesa for 13 years -- my Mom still lives in Mesa!

Welcome again and good luck with our summer challenge.

Count me in! I'm also willing to coach whenever you need me. I'm hoping to lose at least ten pounds before I start my new job.

please count me in! gained 15lbs since sept and need to get it back off - finally getting back into a workout routine but need to eat healthy once again too - thank you

This is going to be a great challenge. It's so nice to see everyone signed up, and we're all going to lose this summer.

I'm happy to coach also Lisa, so I'll send you a pm. I'm excited and motivated and I'm going to lose this time!!! Plus a bonus for me is my vacation starts the day after this challenge ends, so that's extra motivation.

Thanks so much Lisa, Dona, and Luvsbaloo for running this. :thanks:

Good luck everyone.

Great to see so many joining!!! I'll send a PM with a week to coach.

Have a great day everyone!!

Ran across this quote while on the WW web site and thought I'd share...it's something I need to keep in mind, I know.

"On this journey, don't take a watch, take a compass.... it's not so much about how long it takes, it's the direction you are going that counts."

Ran across this quote while on the WW web site and thought I'd share...it's something I need to keep in mind, I know.

"On this journey, don't take a watch, take a compass.... it's not so much about how long it takes, it's the direction you are going that counts."

Thanks for sharing Jackie, that is something we all need to remember:thumbsup2

Thanks for sharing, great quote to remember...it is so true!!:thumbsup2

Hi guys! I'm in.

Welcome!

Count me in! I'm also willing to coach whenever you need me. I'm hoping to lose at least ten pounds before I start my new job.

Welcome and thanks for volunteering to coach. :goodvibes Sent you a PM on dates.

please count me in! gained 15lbs since sept and need to get it back off - finally getting back into a workout routine but need to eat healthy once again too - thank you

Welcome!

Thanks, Jackie, for the WW quote. It is something that we all need to remember as we continue on this journey.

I'm happy to see so many continuing this summer and thanks to all the coaching volunteers -- there's room for more! :rolleyes1

Don't forget to PM your starting weight to LuvBaloo tomorrow.

Have a great day guys!

Great quote Jackie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter