better for tykes- east or west?

Boo

DVC BWV '98
We have decided on the 7 day Disney cruise- but we can't decide which route. Need help please!!!! Which ports are better for small children. DH and I are taking 3 year old DD and 6 month old DS. (Grandma and Grandpa and coming along too). so which island are best for young families. We probably won't be doing too many water sports, just playing in the sand. If we do snorkel, it would have to be right off the beach so Grandma and Grandpa can watch the kiddies while mommy and daddy wade out. So families who have traveled there, what's your take? Thanks!!

Laurie

I have an eastern planned for next summer, but I have been to Grand Cayman and Cozumel on a different cruise line. No kids, but I was really sorry I didn't take my then 3 yr old son with us to Grand Cayman. The turtle farm, stingray city, and the Mayan ruins in Mexico are things you won't see anywhere else in the world. As for playing in the sand, it can't get any better than on 7 mile beach. But you can always take the one you don't choose later. That's what I plan to do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter