Best Wishes to our Friend's to the south !!

juniorbugman

<font color=blue>New car vs another cruise?? THAT
Just thought I would start a thread for us Canadian's to voice our support for our friend's and neighbour's to the south. To give our best wishes to the family's of those who have lost family members and those who have family listed as MIA.

This war is not just about maintaining freedom, but about the families of those who have choosen to help fight for that freedom.

We as Canadian's can show to the people of the United States, Great Britain and the other members of the coalition that we do support them.

" To the family and friends of those who are fighting for freedom, I give you my best wishes "

that are still on this earth and keep them safe.

And those that he chose to take, keep under his wings!

God Bless Us Everyone!

Scratch

Thank you for starting this thread, juniorbugman -

I echo your comments and wish us all God's peace.

Sending my support, well wishes and prayers as well.
Grover in Winnipeg
:)

not to help with military support, I want to convey my support as a Canadian to all the families that have spouses, family members & friends in the war. May God's protective hand be upon each person, may His presence comfort those who remain back at home and may His wisdom guide any decisions they need to make.
Each time I read the names of Dis member over in Iraq, I am so very much again reminded that this isn't a "bunch" of soldiers at war but real people with real families, doing a very important job for their country & the world.

I, too, would like to offer my prayers and support. After watching the news last night, my daughter and I prayed for all the children who have parents in the military. I just cannot imagine what these families must be feeling, if it can provide any comfort, please know that you are constantly in our thoughts.

Thank you for starting this thread. Even if we do not support the politics happening here we can support the people who are risking thier lives that being the military. Being a military widow myself (Cdn UN peacekeeping) my thoughts and prayers are with the families at home and with loved ones serving.

Charmaine

It was good to see all the support in downtown Toronto today even thought the weather is not the best.

Keep up the good work!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter