Best Western Plaza International

Maridw

DIS Veteran
We are going down to WDW in November and decided to go a day earlier and stay off-site for the first night so we don't lose a day to traveling. We booked a night in the Best Western Plaza International, since it is close to Sea World.

We are planning on driving down on the 26th, stay at BWPI, then go to Sea World on the 27th. From there go on to our WDW ressie at CS.

Has anyone stayed there recently. I know we are only going to be there one night and so it doesn't matter too much, but would like some info on it.

Thanks ahead of time.

Maridw,

Hello. I have not stayed at Best Western Plaza International yet BUT i am going there in September.

When I went in March our hotel shuttle also picked up from Best Western Plaza International. It seems a good standard hotel that is right opposite The Mercado and Pointe Orlando. With Tony Romas next door.

There is a large pool and a jucuzzi - It seems like a lovely hotel.

julieannbabe
Thank you for the info. We were planning on going to Sea World from there, but just read the information on the Military Salute again and found it will end before we get there.

We are still going to stay there as it will give us an extra day in the parks.

We will also try and go to the outlet mall the afternoon we get there. DD has wanted to go to the Character Warehouse and we have yet to go there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter