• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BEST WESTERN-LAKE BUENA VISTA?

MELISA

Mouseketeer
ANY ADVICE/ TIPS ON STAYING AT THE BEST WESTERN RESORT-LAKE BUENA VISTA WOULD BE APPRECIATED. ANY COMPARISON TO OTHER AREA RESORTS/HOTELS?

This is the one at Downtown Disney Village Hotel Plaza , correct? I can't keep track of the name changes! If this is the one in the DD Area, then it's very nice. I've stayed there twice, mostly because of the price...it's in a great location and it's clean, the bus service was efficient & my family loved Toppers Lounge on the top floor,,,it's not a party place, in fact children are allowed in...it's more like a game room, that serves drinks & a great view of the fireworks at PI. They have a really nice breakfast buffet $ .
The only thing that could have been better was the pool...very small for a Disney area resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter