• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best western in App

Belles

Earning My Ears
I booked Best Western through Priceline. Can I add it to the app so I can make my adr and fp?

Yes you can add your hotel confirmation number to the app. It is not the Priceline confirmation number but should be in the body of the email.

Do you already have tickets linked in MDE?

In addition to your hotel, you will need to link your tickets to MDE to make your FP+ up to 60 days before your visit.

Dave

Last edited:
Yes you can add your hotel confirmation number to the app. It is not the Priceline confirmation number but should be in the body of the email.

Do you already have tickets linked in MDE?

In addition to your hotel, you will need to link your tickets to MDE to make your FP+ up to 60 days before your visit.

Dave
Thank you Dave it worked! I have an annual pass linked in

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter