Best Western Hotel Blvd

dispros

Earning My Ears
Has anyone stayed there? Whats it like? We are only staying one night before I ressies start at the Boardwalk but I wanted to get an idea of the place. Yea, I know it's just one night. But.....

dispros said:
Has anyone stayed there? Whats it like? We are only staying one night before I ressies start at the Boardwalk but I wanted to get an idea of the place. Yea, I know it's just one night. But.....

Is your price really great or something? I usually just book a room only with AAA discount if nothing else at either a value or moderate.

ETA it's rated #196 of 334 in the area via trip advisor. Most reviews were we got what we paid for......

We're staying there for one night before our 7 nights on-property. We needed a "pre-FD" hotel and I like the fact that this area is right by Downtown Disney. I've been inside a few of these hotels before and I think they are perfectly adequate for the job. lol Besides we will be here with a late check in because I want to stay at IOW as late as possible....then we'll be leaving early the next morning to check in to our disney resort ;) I wish I had done Priceline for this hotel but that website freaks me out a bit :rotfl2:

ksromack said:
We're staying there for one night before our 7 nights on-property. We needed a "pre-FD" hotel and I like the fact that this area is right by Downtown Disney. I've been inside a few of these hotels before and I think they are perfectly adequate for the job. lol Besides we will be here with a late check in because I want to stay at IOW as late as possible....then we'll be leaving early the next morning to check in to our disney resort ;) I wish I had done Priceline for this hotel but that website freaks me out a bit :rotfl2:

We've stayed at AS Sports once for $79 and at CSR last December for like $150. A couple times we stayed on I Drive at The Castle, first time was okay, last stay not so great and it cost us more than a moderate. Years back we stayed at Hotel Royal Plaza, not bad property but after one day DH had me move us to the CR at rack rate. Good luck, hope it turns out okay for you!

We are planning to stay here also for one night before FD checkin. It will be Thanksgiving night we will using reward points for our stay so no oop expense. Would also like to know about transportation to the parks if any one knows. we may go to HS this day. I also thought about going over to IOA to see HP on this day.

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter