Best way????

poeluke

Earning My Ears
Who is the best at getting you from the airport to Disney??? Should we use a towncar or something else?

It all depends on what is important to you, as well as the size of your group. With two people (like hubby and I) a shuttle is cheaper, but we don't like being herded like cattle and stopping at multiple hotels so we use Happy Limo instead of Mears. But for groups of more than two, a towncar or limo is probably cheaper. We've done a rental car a couple of times via Priceline, but that is always my last resort because I hate driving while on vacation. I was stuck doing it due to a business conference, and I have to admit that the signage is very good so it was easier than I thought, but personally I prefer a towncar and Disney transportation.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

The fist time I took my son,we took Mears. But, we had to stop at 5-8 different motels/resorts before ever getting to ours. However, I was on a pretty tight budget so it was necessary. I would use them again if money is an issue because the bus was nice and I felt safe. Just seemed too long.

The next 3 or 4 times, we used a towncar from Tiffany. No major complaints except had a hard time understanding some of the drivers.

Took my niece Jan 2003 and had a limo from YourRide.com. FANTASTIC!! SAme diver picked us up from the airport as taking us back. Very friendly, spoke English clearly. I will book with them again for early June.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter