Best way to use fastpass questions...

acarsme123

DIS Veteran
If we were planning on getting to MK on rope drop for both a Sunday and Monday, what would you suggest hitting first and saving fast passes for later?
I was thinking one morning we could immediately head to Space Mountain without using a FastPass. We didn't get to do this ride last time. I imagine by the time we got done with that, the other rides would start getting busier though since there aren't really any other major draws on that side, except maybe the motor speedway.
One the other day I thought it would be good to immediately head to Frontier Land and try to get on Splash Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain without having to use a FastPass.....we can always fastpass them for later times during the day to ride them again. Does that sound like a plausible strategy?

If we were planning on getting to MK on rope drop for both a Sunday and Monday, what would you suggest hitting first and saving fast passes for later?
I was thinking one morning we could immediately head to Space Mountain without using a FastPass. We didn't get to do this ride last time. I imagine by the time we got done with that, the other rides would start getting busier though since there aren't really any other major draws on that side, except maybe the motor speedway.
One the other day I thought it would be good to immediately head to Frontier Land and try to get on Splash Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain without having to use a FastPass.....we can always fastpass them for later times during the day to ride them again. Does that sound like a plausible strategy?

Those plans are just fine.

I would schedule your first fast pass around 10am or a slightly later. When the park first opens there will be a lot of rides with almost no wait. Whichever big attraction rides you don't get a fast pass for I would recommend going to those first at rope drop. There are a lot of rides at Magic Kingdom so I've never had a problem picking up 4th and 5th fast passes there. Only rides I've had trouble finding late in the day were Seven Dwarfs and Peter Pan. Since a lot of people run to these first thing and I don't want to race to a ride I always try to fast pass them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter