Best way to request mom's room to be near ours at BCV?

chris4disney

DIS Veteran
On our next trip, my mom will be checking into the same resort as ours, BCV, but not until the 5th day of our trip. Of course it would be great if her room was at least on the same floor as ours. What is the best way to go about requesting that her room be near ours? Since we will be checked into the BCV 5 days before she gets there, should we mention it at the front desk when we check in?

Call and have them mark her reservation as "traveling with."

Yes, this, plus request "adjoining rooms". You may not get rooms next to each other, but at least this lets the room assigner know you want your mom close by. You can also mention it when you check-in.

I did this using the touring plans faxed room request. We were arriving at the same time though.

With the five day difference, it may be hard booking her close to you since DVC resorts are usually 100% occupied.

My dh and I are sort of traveling with another couple. We arrive at BWV on a Friday, they arrive on Sat. I talked to the CM at DVC MS...she noted that we were together so that we could get rooms in the same general vicinity!! We'll see how that works out.

I did this using the touring plans faxed room request. We were arriving at the same time though.

Did you include both reservations # on your touring plan request? I called Disney to link our reservations as "traveling with" and he told me as long as we were connected on MDE we were good. I would just prefer another option, just in case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter