Best way to remedy wrong ADR number

olik8smom

Mouseketeer
I was so excited to get a 7:30 ADR for O'hana for our last night at the Poly. I just looked at my reservations and I see it's only for 6 and we have 7, I thought I'd made the res for 7?!?:confused:

One of our party is only 2 y/o, so I've got to at least try to have it changed. Anyway, I know we could very well be out of luck on this. I guess we could see if my dd could go to the Neverland Club during dinner, but would really rather not. Before I go and cancel, what would be my best bet? Call a dining CM? Call O'hana directly? Call the front desk at the Poly? Wait until dinner check in and hope for the best?

Again, I KNOW that toddlers must be included in ADRs, and that Disney doesn't have to do anything for me, and if they are full I will be out of luck. I am looking for advice and suggestions.

Thank you

I was so excited to get a 7:30 ADR for O'hana for our last night at the Poly. I just looked at my reservations and I see it's only for 6 and we have 7, I thought I'd made the res for 7?!?:confused:

One of our party is only 2 y/o, so I've got to at least try to have it changed. Anyway, I know we could very well be out of luck on this. I guess we could see if my dd could go to the Neverland Club during dinner, but would really rather not. Before I go and cancel, what would be my best bet? Call a dining CM? Call O'hana directly? Call the front desk at the Poly? Wait until dinner check in and hope for the best?

Again, I KNOW that toddlers must be included in ADRs, and that Disney doesn't have to do anything for me, and if they are full I will be out of luck. I am looking for advice and suggestions.

Thank you

The best thing to do is call the dining reservations line. Good luck!pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter