best way POR to Contemporary

tamfalzon

Earning My Ears
What is the best (fastest) way to get to Chef Mickey ADR at the Contemporary from POR?

My thoughts were to either take the boat to DTD and then bus to Contemporary or would it be better to take bus to MK and monorail to Contemporary?

Thanks for any input.

Honestly? I cab it (but I generally only do one character meal, so that cab is not an exorbidant expense-it was around $15 last March).

The best way to get the Contemporary from any resort (not on the monorail) is to take a bus to the MK first & then monorail or walk there. It really isn't a far walk at all. We took the monorail there & walked back after. Just make sure you give yourself enough time if you have dinner reservations. 1 hr is good on the safe side, but may not be necessary.

Thanks for posting this. Our family stayed at ASMo last year and did the bus to MK and then monorail to Contemporary for breakfast at CF. Sounds like we do the same thing at our stay at POR. Good to know!!!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter