Best Vegetarian Counter Service Options

Mickey2J

Earning My Ears
What are some good Vegetarian Counter Service Options both in the Parks and at the Resorts?

Snshine Seasons in EPCOT had a vegetable wrap I really enjoyed. And the hummus sandwich at Columbia Harbour House in the MK is delicious.

Hi
The Backlot Express had a pretty good veggie sandwich. Also, I ordered the Italian sandwich at Pizzafari in AK without the meat. I had pita quesidillas at the Rainforest Cafe in AK without the chicken, and they were delicious. Also, I had a really good salad at Roaring Forks at WL without any meat. If you see something that you want, just ask to see if you can get it without the meat. Sometimes you might have to wait for it though. Have a great trip!!

Landscape of Flavors at Art of Animation has an absolutely delicious caprese sandwich. Tomato, mozzarella and basil served on ciabatta bread with a balsamic drizzle. It is premade but it's a good thing, the flavors have a chance to meld together. It is served with homemade potato chips. This was easily one of my favorite meals of the week. definitely my favorite QS.

Tangierine Cafe in Morocco at Epcot has an excellent vegetarian plate.

Love this thread! So much great information! I really dislike those veggie burgers! This is awesome!

Snshine Seasons in EPCOT had a vegetable wrap I really enjoyed. And the hummus sandwich at Columbia Harbour House in the MK is delicious.

I second both of those places. I love the hummus sandwich! I get it every trip. :goodvibes

most of our favorites have been mentioned--I can add the vegetarian chili at Columbia Harbor House. Very good. We don't eat a lot of red meat--we also enjoy the tuna salad sand. at CHH--the bread is fabulous.

Tortuga Tavern (open seasonally) @ MK has vegetarian burritos, which are my favorite. You get the burrito with vegetarian beans and get to put any toppings you'd like on it from the toppings bar. Even members of my family who aren't vegetarians enjoy these. Also, Pinocchio's has a yummy Caprese flatbread. The veggie chili (as mentioned above by another Diser) is also very tasty!;)

At Downtown Disney you can get a very tasty Caprese sandwich @ Earl of Sandwich for only $5.99.

Not sure everyone would agree with me, but I really love the veggie pizza @ Pizza Planet...it has a little spice to it (but not a lot).

If there's anything you're interested in on the menu (minus the meat), if you ask, they will usually be very accommodating.

Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter