Best Universal Guidebook

Praise2Him

DIS Veteran
Hi! I'm a guidebook fanatic and have almost all of the DW ones. Now that we're going to Universal I feel the need to get one (or more) for there too! Which one(s) are your favorites & why?

Look up a few posts.

There is one marked Important, Review of Kelly Monaghans' book.. its by Barry Hom.

Its a fantastic book.

There are actually two books by Kelly Monaghan and both are great. I bought both of them when I decided I was going to the Universal resort and parks. One is Universal Orlando and one is The Other Orlando.
You can visit his website for information and also order the books. That's how I ordered mine and I received them within a week.
His website is www.theotherorlando.com

I have the "Universal Orlando" book. It is excellent. By far one of the best guidebooks. I highly recommend this book. Very detailed and informational.

I have read all of Kellys book, even the older ones.. Someone recoomended the Universal one, and I do what I normally do... If I find an author I like I read all of their work....

Its amazing what you can find in the library...

The only one my library had was "Orlando's Other Theme Parks" by Kelly Monaghan, but it was published in 1997. I'm reading it now, but will it be too out of date to help with planning?

Thanks for the suggestions so far...I'll look for them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter