Best trip ever, June '23 Japan Trip Report - update USJ 11/29

becauseimnew

Planner-aholic
Hello everyone! Welcome to this overdue Japan Trip Report.

This Japan trip includes 3 days at Tokyo Disney. I'm going to try to keep this short and sweet, but that might be difficult since we were in Japan for a total of 17 days.

Like you all, we are Disney freaks and Tokyo Disneyland is our 4th castle.
As a family of 4 we first visited our first castle in 2014, Florida's Walt Disney World, and we haven't stopped since them.
This is us from our first and most recent trip to WDW. 2014 & 2021 - eek it's been so long.
1696965546728.png1696954617154.png
We have ZERO pictures at original Disneyland castle (I guess we need to get back there soon). We've been twice as a family - last time Feb 2020.
1696954806245.png
Castle #3 was just last November 2022. We managed to get an AWESOME deal at Disneyland Paris, just $1,600 for 3 nights & 4 day park tickets.
1696954934506.png1696954969761.png
1696954996425.png
One day we will visit Hong Kong & Shanghai.

As the travel planner of the family selecting the location can be the most difficult part of travel planning, so we rotate selecting our big yearly trip destination. In 2023 it was DH's turn to pick the location. DH was in the military and he traveled all over the world, but the one place he wanted to get back to was Japan. He really wanted to hike Mt Fuji again, so the goal of this trip was to visit our 4th Disney castle, hike Mt Fuji and do it all within a specific time frame due to cheer and work commitments.

The planning for this trip started back in 2021. You'll mostly find me in the "I love credit cards so much" thread. All of our flights and hotels get paid with miles and points. In order to make this trip possible we NEEDED to pay for flights with miles, so I needed to started earning those miles back in 2021 to have the miles needed to book flights in 2022 for our June 2023 trip. I won't go into any of those details but we "paid" for all but 2 nights with miles and points. We had 2 rooms at Hilton Tokyo Bay and had enough points for all but one night at our second room and the other was our Mount Hut room on Mt. Fuji (which was the most expensive night of the trip).

Should I do a quick recap of our Japan trip and focus on Disney or a full Japan trip report?

This was our itinerary:
Arrived in Osaka, via LAX to KIX
3 nights in Kyoto
3 nights in Osaka (Universal Studios)
1 night in Hiroshima
3 nights at Hilton Tokyo Bay (Disney)
5 nights in Tokyo Asakusa
1 night Mt Fuji
1 night near Haneda Airport

Hello everyone! Welcome to this overdue Japan Trip Report.

This Japan trip includes 3 days at Tokyo Disney. I'm going to try to keep this short and sweet, but that might be difficult since we were in Japan for a total of 17 days.

Like you all, we are Disney freaks and Tokyo Disneyland is our 4th castle.
As a family of 4 we first visited our first castle in 2014, Florida's Walt Disney World, and we haven't stopped since them.
This is us from our first and most recent trip to WDW. 2014 & 2021 - eek it's been so long.
View attachment 800834View attachment 800734
We have ZERO pictures at original Disneyland castle (I guess we need to get back there soon). We've been twice as a family - last time Feb 2020.
View attachment 800738
Castle #3 was just last November 2022. We managed to get an AWESOME deal at Disneyland Paris, just $1,600 for 3 nights & 4 day park tickets.
View attachment 800742View attachment 800745
View attachment 800747
One day we will visit Hong Kong & Shanghai.

As the travel planner of the family selecting the location can be the most difficult part of travel planning, so we rotate selecting our big yearly trip destination. In 2023 it was DH's turn to pick the location. DH was in the military and he traveled all over the world, but the one place he wanted to get back to was Japan. He really wanted to hike Mt Fuji again, so the goal of this trip was to visit our 4th Disney castle, hike Mt Fuji and do it all within a specific time frame due to cheer and work commitments.

The planning for this trip started back in 2021. You'll mostly find me in the "I love credit cards so much" thread. All of our flights and hotels get paid with miles and points. In order to make this trip possible we NEEDED to pay for flights with miles, so I needed to started earning those miles back in 2021 to have the miles needed to book flights in 2022 for our June 2023 trip. I won't go into any of those details but we "paid" for all but 2 nights with miles and points. We had 2 rooms at Hilton Tokyo Bay and had enough points for all but one night at our second room and the other was our Mount Hut room on Mt. Fuji (which was the most expensive night of the trip).

Should I do a quick recap of our Japan trip and focus on Disney or a full Japan trip report?

This was our itinerary:
Arrived in Osaka, via LAX to KIX
3 nights in Kyoto
3 nights in Osaka (Universal Studios)
1 night in Hiroshima
3 nights at Hilton Tokyo Bay (Disney)
5 nights in Tokyo Asakusa
1 night Mt Fuji
1 night near Haneda Airport
I’d like a full Japan trip report also

Would love to hear more! We are planning a June ‘24 trip for DH’s 50th bday and youngest DS high school graduation. We, too, are a family of 4. We’re debating between 2-3 weeks with a definite stop at Disney and Universal for a few days each.

How was the weather for your trip? Was it fairly easy to get around the Mt Fuji area? Were you able to hike any at Mt. Fuji (have read that trails don’t open til July).

I’d love to hear a trip report about your entire trip to Japan not just the Tokyo Disneyland portion. You have a beautiful family thanks for sharing your experiences. I’m in the midst of planning our summer 2024 Japan trip.
I’d like a full Japan trip report also
I think because people on this board are generally planning a trip to TDR as part of a broader trip to Japan, a full TR is always well-received!
Would love to hear more! We are planning a June ‘24 trip for DH’s 50th bday and youngest DS high school graduation. We, too, are a family of 4. We’re debating between 2-3 weeks with a definite stop at Disney and Universal for a few days each.

How was the weather for your trip? Was it fairly easy to get around the Mt Fuji area? Were you able to hike any at Mt. Fuji (have read that trails don’t open til July).
Full trip report it is!

Weather was AMAZING! We were there June 18 - July 5th. We hiked Mt Fuji on July 3/4.

Travel day!
It was a long 27 hours. We left our home at 5AM on Saturday June 17, flew to DFW to LAX to KIX. We flew American Airlines to LAX then Japan Airlines to Kansai Airport.
We had a 4 hour layover in LAX, we got to use the lounge.
1697037986880.png
Thanks to my travel hacking we flew business class on the 11 hour flight to Japan. That was our first experience in business class. We try to travel with carry-on only, but because we needed to pack winter gear to hike Mt Fuji we did 4 carry-on bags and a medium checked bag, that had all our hiking gear. We checked our large suitcases at our home airport and picked it up in Japan.

IMG_0008.jpeg67782A61-293A-4ED0-A80C-AE12F20BF9E2.jpeg
At 2PM, Pacific time we boarded our Japan Airlines flight to Kansai
IMG_0142.jpeg

We landed in Japan on Sunday June 18th at 6:20 PM (or 5AM at home) and were off the plane at 6:34PM.
We were the only international flight that arrived at that time so getting our checked suitcase was pretty quick. Going through customs was also fast, but things didn’t go as planned. I had done the Visit Japan online forms a couple of weeks before our trip, I had taken a screenshot of our QR codes, but I didn’t realize that everyone needed their own QR code, so it was a mess. I was forced to go through customs leaving my family behind. Thankfully we had set-up our data plan while we waited for our checked bag, we purchased Ubigi data plans for each of our phones, highly recommend. I quickly took screenshots for each of them and texted them, but of course that took about 10 minutes to get it all done. Also, it was sooo humid when we arrived that I was sweating as I was trying to send them their screenshots. We live in the midwest so I'm used to the humidity, but being mid June we hadn't felt humidity like this since the previous summer.

From there we made our way to the JR ticket office, I had pre-purchased our Hakura tickets from Klook, I purchased several tickets from them. Haruka Express is the train that goes from KIX to Osaka and Kyoto, foreigners can purchase a special discount vouchers, which need to be exchanged at the kiosks. We could have purchased the Hakura tickets on arrival but we would need to do so at the ticket office and I wanted to avoid JR ticket offices as much a possible. We also needed to purchase metro card for our youngest. I learned that you have to be 13 to add a credit card to your Apple Pay account and she was only 12, DH also said he wanted a metro card as his souvenir, IC cards are cash only (including reloading). In order to use our credit cards to reload we also added the Suica card to our iPhones and 10,000 yen before we left home. The 3 of us that could reload our iPhones used that most of the time.

We tried to use the first ATM card we saw, which is right before the JR ticket office, but of course they didn’t take foreign cards, which I knew. I saw a video on YouTube that said the hotel connected to the airport had an ATM that took foreign cards, the ATM is just inside the convenience store in the hotel. TIP: We have a Charles Schwab checking account which doesn’t charge ATM or foreign transaction fees. With 50,000 yen in hand we headed back to the JR/Metro kiosk. I couldn’t figure how to exchange the vouchers but the attendant at the kiosk was friendly and showed us how to do it. At the same we ended up getting 4 ICOCA cards, which I’m happy we did, sometimes Apple Pay wouldn’t let us reload our digital Suica card.

With 4 Haruka tickets, 4 Suica cards and 5 suitcases in hand we headed to the Haruka Hello Kitty Train, we just missed the 7:20 train but the next one was at 7:40, and right on time the train arrived.
IMG_0163.jpeg
It was about an hour and 20 minute ride to Kyoto Station. From there the plan was to take the bus to our hotel, but we spent about 20 minutes trying to find our way in the dark. Kyoto station is huge, has several train companies, bus stops and taxi stops. At that point it was 9:20 PM and the reception at our hotel closed at 10PM. We decided to take a taxi, which was the best idea should have just gone that route to begin, I can’t remember how much it was but I think it was worth it (maybe 5,000 yen). We had to wait about 10 minutes for a taxi van since we had so much luggage. It was a 10 minute ride to our hotel. We stayed Mimaru Suites Kyoto Shijo, there were 2 metro stations within a 5 minute walk and a bus stop at the end of the block.

I booked us a Superior Two-bedroom Suite, which sleeps 6. It is a 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchenette and a washer/dryer combo. This was my favorite setup of our trip. You can watch a video tour of the room on my instagram.

By 10:10PM we were eating our first convenience store meal. We had been traveling for 27 hours by this point, we all showered and proceeded to sleep for 8 hours.
IMG_0164.jpeg
I booked this hotel room on the Chase Travel portal using our Chase Points. We got super lucky when it came to booking hotels. I booked almost every hotel in October 2022, prices were super low. This hotel was $155/night when we booked.

Last edited:
We spent 3 days in Kyoto (6/19-6/21), for some people that's plenty others say they could spend weeks there. We did enough to enjoy our time.

During my planning and trying to map out our time in Kyoto I realized that Japan's metro system is owned by multiple companies, and I was worried that with the jetlag and language barrier we would have for a bad first day of vacation. I decided that it was probably a good idea to hire a tour guide on the first day. I spent months trying to learn a few key Japanese phrases but knew that it wasn't enough and wanted to make we had a great first day. I used the Chase Travel Portal to book a 7-hour private tour guide, cash price was $362. Chase booked our guide through City Unscripted.

For our first breakfast I took the easy route and went with a buffet breakfast at an American hotel brand. We had breakfast at the Hilton Garden Inn Kyoto Shijo. It is just down the street from our hotel and the Hilton has a partnership with our hotel and offered a 20% discount with our Mimaru room key.

IMG_0170.jpeg
Breakfast was good, more food than we needed and more money than I wanted to spend (8,200¥/$57USD) on breakfast each morning. The food was western and Japanese style, I realized that I liked my western breakfast and made the executive decision that we would have McDonald's for breakfast going forward (we normally don't eat McDonald's breakfast at home).

After breakfast we headed back to our hotel to meet our tour guide. I had exchanged emails with him, letting him know how I wanted us to spend our first day. I wanted to visit historic sites and learn about the Japanese history and culture.

For our first official day in Japan, June 19, 2023, we started our morning with a short subway ride to Fushimi Inari. The hike is long, we opted not to do the entire hike because we wanted to have our guide take us to several locations. We did spend about 2 hours there, by the time we left Fushimi Inari we were hungry and ready for lunch lunch. At this point of the day it wasn't too hot, probably in the high 70s.

1697204905546.png1697204974425.png
Our guide took us to a small restaurant (I think all the Japanese restaurants are small), where we ate ramen. Hide (our guide) recommended the Japanese Udon Noodle Curry (I'm not a fan of Indian Curry) but he said it was different and I should give it a try, which I did, I ended up loving it and ordering a couple more times during our trip. DD2 also loved it, she ordered it a couple of times during our trip, in fact just last night at dinner she mentioned it again. Our lunch was the 5 of us was around 5,000¥ ($35USD).
IMG_0224.jpeg
During lunch Hide made our dinner reservations at his favorite conveyor belt sushi restaurant. I can't recommend enough hiring a private tour guide for your first day. At the end of the day my cell phone battery was at 50%, the rest of our time in Japan I had to carry a portable charger because I was always on my phone trying to find our next location, researching, or translating.

After lunch we headed to Kiyomizu Temple. We stopped at Kiyomizu-dera Niomon Gate for some pictures, another bonus of having a guide is that you get a built -in photographer.

1697205182114.png
We paid 500¥ to walk in the Tainai Meguri in the Kiyomizu Temple, which is a pitch-black room, very cool experience.
We spent some time enjoying the area and the different temples. Another must visit in Tokyo.

1697205431447.png
From there we made our way to the famous Kyoto Starbucks. It was getting warm (about 80 degrees), on our way to Starbucks we tried the Japanese pickles that the girls had seen on Tik-Tok. It was refreshing, but this one was a little too salty, we had them several times during our trip and the rest weren't as salty.
IMG_0237.jpeg
We did a little shopping on our way to Starbucks. Around 3:30PM we got our Starbucks drinks at the famous Kyoto Starbucks.
IMG_0246.jpeg
And down to Hokan-ji Temple. Hide took some great family pictures.

1697205267622.png

From there we walked down some beautiful Kyoto streets, Hide took some final pictures before we took the subway back to our hotel, where we said goodbye to Hide and headed to our room for a quick nap.
IMG_0247.jpeg
We had dinner at Sushiro - Kawaramachi Takoyakushi-dori. We seriously loved it, the girls got to experience real sushi, they like american sushi rolls but the fish in Japan is just so delicious that they tried all different kinds of raw sushi. I don't know how we did it, but we only spent 3,800¥ ($27USD), we went to that same chain in Tokyo a couple more times but we spent more than that each time. We were in bed pretty early, the jetlag finally got to us and we were exhausted.
Total steps 23,000.

We did tip our guide, I know it's not custom but we asked him and he said yes.

Kyoto day two
We started with breakfast at McDonalds, we normally don't eat breakfast at home but because we are walking so much we needed some morning fuel. On our way to McDonald's we saw elementary aged kids walking to school, it was so cute to see them with their matching school hats. After breakfast we headed to Arashiyama Bamboo Grove.
The Japanese really do think of everything, the seatback on the train are adjustable, they can be moved so that you are facing the way that the train is moving. We thought it was very cool.
We arrived there around 9:30 AM, we took the metro and it took about an hour to get there.
1698085551696.png
As you can see it wasn't very busy, I had seen pictures of the crowds in May and I was amazed it wasn't busy.
We walked through the bamboo forest, took about 15-20 minutes, we made our way to the rest of the area, there are lots of temples in the area. We ended up going to Okochi Sanso Garden, the entry fee is 1,000 yen, but it included some green tea. The tea was bitter but the gardens are beautiful.

1698086345582.png

1698086378424.png
From there we walked across the river to Arashiyama Monkey Park. Wow, the walk up the hill is steep, there are benches along the path and it's beautiful but I wasn't expecting it to be that steep. The monkey were cute and the views are amazing, totally worth the hike.
1698086898809.png
Our guide had mentioned that there weren't any good restaurants in the area but he did recommend a ramen place right off the JR line on our way to the Golden temple. Turns out the JR line was about 1.1K. After the walk up to Monkey park we didn't want to walk to the JR station so we took an Uber (it was only about $10USD), totally worth it.
Just like most restaurants in Japan, this place was tiny, probably only seated 20 people. Fortunately, unlike the Europeans, the Japanese eat fast and we only waited about 15-20 minutes. It is a traditional Ramen shop, you order from a vending machine that only takes cash. The food was delicious and the service was great. They first sat DD2 & I at the small table, then when 2 spots opened at the bar DD1 & DH sat down, then when 2 spots next to them opened they moved us to the bar.
1698087376943.png

IMG_0321.jpeg

From there we took a bus to the Kinkaku-ji Temple (Golden Temple).

1698087431876.png

The temple and garden are beautiful, but by this time it was 2:30 PM, and we were in need of a nap. We headed back to the hotel for rest and laundry. We had only been there for 2 days but I wanted to make sure we had plenty of clean laundry since we only packed carry-ons.
At around 5:45 PM we headed out for dinner, we stopped at the hotel lobby for a free local beer. It was about 6:20 PM when we made it to Nishiki Market, I didn't realize that most places close early. There weren't many food places open, we were able to try some seafoods that I wanted to try, but it wasn't enough for a full dinner. I don't remember where we stopped for dinner, but I think it might have a fast food place.

IMG_0346.jpegIMG_0349.jpeg

From Kyoto to Nara to Osaka
The weather had been amazing the first two days of the trip, a little warm but not too bad. On day 3 the weather changed just a bit, had a little bit of rain, but so far June in Japan had better than expected.

1700149567343.png
One final view from our hotel room. We started out the day with packing all our stuff since we were moving to Osaka. As a reminder, we traveled with one checked bag + 4 carry on suitcases and 4 backpacks. First we took our big suitcase to the lobby and had it shipped to our hotel in Tokyo, asked to have it delivered to our hotel the following week (they held it for 7 days). It cost $15.64.

We had reservations for an Authentic Kyoto Tea Ceremony: Camellia Flower Teahouse - I used the Chase travel portal to book for 5,608 points or about $85 for the 4 of us.
1700150140273.png

We really enjoyed learning about the history of Matcha tea. I wish we would have bought our tea from there because everywhere else was just as expensive.
It was a quiet morning around Kyoto
1700150196272.png
Then we headed to another restaurant recommendation from our guide. This was a gyoza restaurant (also a franchise). Gyoza no Ousho. We also found a location in Tokyo.

1700150587986.png
From there we headed back to our hotel to get our bags and catch the train to Nara. It was an easy train ride. Once we arrived in Nara we were able to store our luggage, I can't remember the cost but it was coins only. We had to go to the convenience store to get 100 yen coins.

1700150862113.png
We encountered some rain in Nara, but nothing too bad and of course we left our umbrellas in our backpacks in the lockers. We didn't spend much time in Nara, I wish we could have spent an entire day there, but the girls were satisfied with feeding the Nara deer. Around 3PM we decided to grab a snack and head to Osaka.
1700159867307.png
After a long train ride and one transfer, we arrived at The Park Front Hotel At Universal Studios Japan and this was our view. I booked us a Quad-room, it had 4 single beds, which worked fine. Have I mentioned how terrible the pillows are in Japan? They gave me a headaches, the softest pillows were at Hilton Tokyo Bay and they weren't all that soft. I will 100% bring my own pillow next time.
Thankfully, we had a perfect view of the entrance.
1700159947564.png
We had dinner at Wolfgang Puck, wow were we shocked by the prices. It was definitely the most expensive meal thus far, and we didn't even splurge, we shared some pizzas and salads.

After dinner, we headed to the hotel to relax because it was going to be an early morning. My plan was to be at the gates at 7AM.

Thoughts, we really loved Kyoto. We would all love to go back, but if/when we do go back to Japan I think I would visit new places.

A basic hotel brand in Japan is Super Hotel. They have a Pillow Corner in the lobby where you pick out the exact pillow you want. For your next trip. :sunny:

Getting into the details for our June 2024 trip. Thanks for the updates. Looking forward to more.

I'm just starting planning for this same trip for the same 2+ week period in June 2025! Can't wait to hear more!

If you’re hiking Fuji, obviously you have to go during summer months. Just know that May to October is typhoon season so you could experience rain and wind. Heat and humidity are high during summer months as well. Not to discourage you, just so you know.

Thursday, June 22, 2023
Universal Studios Day

I purchased our tickets and Express passes 60 days in advance on the USJ App using Apple Pay. It was super easy and I was able to select the express pass of my choice.

We were up early that morning, the goal was to get in line at 7AM because from everything that I read that was the best time for the 9AM posted opening, of course that means that they start letting people in at around 8:15 (early entry) and 8:30 for regular entry.

We woke up early with plans to leave at 7AM, but when we looked out the window is was pouring rain. We had a perfect view of the entrance so we could see that no one was in line. We waited around until people started lining up.

And around 7:20 we headed to the park , we were about 10 groups from the front of the lines. At 8:31 we were walking down the main street. It was still pouring rain, we made our way to Super Nintendo World. We had Express Passes for later that morning but wanted to be able to ride Mario Kart: Koopa's Challenge more than once.
1701283750136.png
We were off the ride by 9:05. I knew we wanted to eat breakfast at Kinopio's Cafe, by the time we got in line there was about a 30 minute wait. By 9:50AM our food was brought out.
The food was good, but nothing too exciting. We ordered the Mushroom pizza, I ordered the Yoshi's Spinach Carbonara and everyone else ordered Mario's Bacon Cheeseburger. When they brought out our food the delivery person offered to take our picture. We purchased 2 sodas, and the water cups were in a hidden area in the back, you can see the doorway in our picture. They only had tiny water cups.
1701283688117.png
After we ate we headed over to Harry Potter, again we had express entry for later in the day but we wanted to do the rides more than once.

Around 10:25 we were in line for Forbidden Journey and were out by 10:45.
1701283869679.png
Then we made our way back to Mario World, but since our express pass didn't end until 11:50 we stopped for our first Jurassic Park ride with the express pass, we got in line for Flying Dinosaurs. Awesome ride, probably our favorite.
1701284004818.png
We scanned into Mario Kart a minute or 2 after 11:50, I was worried they would deny our express pass entry. We really enjoyed the ride. Then it was onto our second express pass, wow was Yoshi's Adventure a disappointment, good thing the views made up for the lame ride.
1701287253611.png
We made our way out of Mario World but first we stopped to get a picture, they will only take one picture with one phone/camera. This was about a 20 minute wait.
1701287288815.png
It was now 1:30PM, so we hopped in line for Hollywood Dream - The Ride Backdrop. This was about a 45 minute wait. We loved this, wish we could have done it again but our express pass was for Hollywood Dream - The Ride.

By now (2:30PM) we were hungry, so we grabbed a couple of snacks. It's been so long that I can't remember if we had a proper lunch (I don't have any pictures so I'm going to assume we didn't).
1701287760180.png
We made our way over to Minion Park where we waited about 30 minutes for Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem. Another cute ride.

It was now around 4PM, so we had about 30 minutes before our express pass entry into Harry Potter area.
We grabbed another snack (turkey legs and beer) and the girls went off to ride Jurassic Park - The Ride, with our express pass - only used 2 of the 4.

At 4:50PM we used our Forbidden Journey express pass. And at 5:10 we were taking this family selfie. After our selfie we used the Flight of the Hippogriff express pass.
1701287470389.png
At 5:40 our oldest was trying to feed her little sister to the shark.
1701287494262.png
Our youngest wanted to ride Jurassic Park - The Ride one more time but none of us wanted to get wet so she rode by herself (used the 3rd express pass for that ride). The lady sitting next to her was so sweet, just dried her off.
1701287816895.png
It was now 6PM and we were ready for dinner. We exited the park and headed to dinner, we ordered food from 551 Horai. We definitely ordered more than we could eat, but the food was delicious. The only thing I didn't like was that there really wasn't anywhere to sit and eat. They had some benches on the second level but they were all full. We ended up ordering beer from a restaurant on the third floor and used the food hall up to eat our food.

I would say that this was a very successful day. A list of what we accomplished from 8:30AM to 6PM
Mario Kart - 2x
Yoshi's Adventure - 1
Forbidden Journey - 2x
Flight of the Hippogriff -1x
Hollywood Ride - 1
Hollywood Backdrop - 1
Flying Dinosaurs - 2x
Minion Mayhem - 1
Jurassic Ride - 2X
Breakfast and lots of snacks

I think a rainy Thursday in mid-June is really good for low crowds.
I got up at 7:30 the following morning and the line to get in was much much longer then the previous day.

Last edited:
Getting into the details for our June 2024 trip. Thanks for the updates. Looking forward to more.
We were looking over some of our pictures last night and we loved it so much.
I'm just starting planning for this same trip for the same 2+ week period in June 2025! Can't wait to hear more!
You'll love it. We had excellent weather and a great time.

I know you haven’t gotten to Tokyo yet, but where did you stay in Asakusa? Did you like it and the area? We are trying to book our Tokyo hotel for June. Thanks

I know you haven’t gotten to Tokyo yet, but where did you stay in Asakusa? Did you like it and the area? We are trying to book our Tokyo hotel for June. Thanks
yes, and yes.

We stayed at Mimaru Asakusa. It was wonderful, great location.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter