Best Towncar/Shuttle

Tink 232

Earning My Ears
Hi

I need advice on the best towncar/shuttle service from WDW to cruise ship for a large group (more than 10). We want it to be fun.

Thanks in advance.

Go to Happy Limo and get a Hummerzine!! That would be fun!!

HI, we were a group of 11, and used transportation2disney.com and had AMAZING service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Were treated like gold, throughout hurricanes, and just had Top Notch service..

BTW, we had a van, and a little trolley with our luggage, it was great..

HTH :goodvibes

We are a group of 12 and are using Southern Elegance, a nice Lincoln Navigator stretch limo and a luggage car - cheaper than using Disney Transfers! :thumbsup2

Southern Elegance gets our vote, too! :thumbsup2

Used them for the first time in early March -- absolutely wonderful from the booking, to the confirmation emails, returned calls, friendly/helpful drivers, spotless limo, iced drinks of our choice, free 15-minute convenience store stop on the way, Disney DVDs to choose from on the ride to the Port.....it was the best! We had two different locations prior to the cruise and they were always there on time (actually early).

After bad experiences with two other well-known limo services we used in the past (dirty limo, no drinks, A/C wasn't working, etc.), I found Southern Elegance. We will only use them from now on.

They are an increasingly rare company in today's over-promised world.....they provide exactly what they say they will provide! And they do it with grace and class!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter