Best Towncar Service?

glewis1123

<font color=blue>The Tag Fairy says hi to Glenda a
Hi all

Planning our 2nd trip May 4-11th - me, dh, and 8yr old son.

Our first trip May 2-9-2000 we used Atlantis - and will never do so again - they forgot to pick us up for our return flight and after numerous phone calls - where they promised to have someone there within 10 minutes - the Poly personnel got us another town car service to get us to the airport - 1hr and 15 minutes before the flight was scheduled. We literally had to run to the gate.

So, who do all of you use?

Thanks

glewis1123
We are the Supports of the transportation boards, give us a try. You will be totally
satisfied with our Service......ºoº ºoº ºoº :wave:
http://Yourride.net

I am also interested in finding the cheapest transportation for 4 adults and 3 children from MCO to the AllStars.

Tiffany Town Car was exceptional. Our driver, Brian, was extraordinary. He remembered all of our names and where we were from. It was $80.00 for the 5 of us plus a HEFTY TIP!!! $20.00 on arrival to the Poly and $10.00 on the return trip. However, it was worth every penny. Talk about easy, he basically took me by the hand and led me around MCO. We will definately use Tiffany and Brian again.

In July we used Happy Limo. I can't say enough about them. The driver was on time
and very helpful. Even told the kids a list of don't miss for the week. Also on time for
the return trip to the airport. Also they have a coupon on there website.

We used TTC in October. They were great. $5 off coupon on their website.

We used Tiffany Towncar in Early Dec. and was extremely happy with them. We took advantage of the grocery stop and we stocked up for the week. We are going in April and will be using them again.

Hi,

We just got back from WDW and we loved Tiffany Town Car. Both drivers were excellent. The cars were very comfortable, clean and impressive. (if you visit the link in my signature and go to day 1 you can see a picture). I would definitely recommend them.

Melissa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest