• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

best tour in WDW? Opinions please!

Babsy

DIS Veteran
If you were only going to do one tour which would you choose for the best experience and value?
OR
Which tour did you do and would you do it again?

My DH and I did the Keys to the Kingdom tour in May and loved it. It was 5 hours but the time flew by. It was nice to be in the MK and just take the time to really look at things and learn details about the park. Going in the utilidors was interesting too.

The tour included lunch which was just OK.

We paid with our Disney Visa and got 15% off.

Ditto - Keys to the Kingdom
Best tour guide ever
We had to wait for our DD to turn 16 before we could do the tour.

You eat lunch (pre-ordered at the start of the tour) at Columbia Harbor House - upstairs, private reserved tables.

Please do this at least once in your lifetime. ;)

It's an odd one but we loved Behind the Seeds!

Dying to try one of the Animal Kingdom Lodge ones... some day!

Marceline to Magic Kingdom was fantastic! Behind-the-scenes at HM was worth the price of the tour but the whole thing was entertaining. Also on the plus side: It's not as expensive as some of the other tours and it only takes about 3 hours so you still have plenty of time for other things.:earsboy:

A side question for those of you in a position to know--which tour would you prefer, Keys to the Kingdom or Marceline to Magic Kingdom?

To answer this thread, though, I loved Behind the Seeds, and would do it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter