• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best to the Crow's Nest-- 6/5

SorcererDonald16

DIS Veteran
I got in at around 39th in line. Got in the room and a game had just ended. Then Hula dc. And we waited and waited and waited. I just got disconnected myself.

Warning to those in line: from all myself and others could see, it did not look like she had a teleporter in there. So unless Hosts have some kind of room override powers where they can skip the queue w/o a teleporter, you're in for a long haul of it. :sad2:

SorcererDonald16 said:
I got in at around 39th in line. Got in the room and a game had just ended. Then Hula dc. And we waited and waited and waited. I just got disconnected myself.

Warning to those in line: from all myself and others could see, it did not look like she had a teleporter in there. So unless Hosts have some kind of room override powers where they can skip the queue w/o a teleporter, you're in for a long haul of it. :sad2:

It looks like we were in there at the same time. Hula dc, after waiting several minutes I started to look around and no teleporter in sight. I began to wonder how the heck she was going to get back in. Only way I can think of is to close room and start all over. Then -BAM- just as I expected I dc'ed. Can't get back in for anything in the world. :guilty:

Yes my son got in at 29 when the room opened. He was in there when the game ended and Hula was asking the winner what they wanted and she disconnected. We did not notice a teleporter either. Then after about 10 minutes waiting, we disconnected. We are now waiting again to get in the room and he is at 27 after 10 minutes. So by the time we get in, looks like we will hit the dc 1/2 hour. :furious: :furious:

Arg!! This is the 3rd time I disconnect!!! 2 times inside the room and once while 10th in queu. I'm going to end up chopping off my right arm for that daggonit pin! :furious:

Rant over! :rolleyes:

I logged out after I got bit by the DC monster, logged right back in and was able to get right back in line. Took about 20 minutes to go from 49th in the queue to the point where I was in the room (probably went so fast because so many players got disconnected). Finally got to play, but lost. No surprise since moving from chair to chair is a chore for me when it's NOT timed. Tried to get back in line, but couldn't.

Incidentally, even when I got back in the room, I still didn't see a teleporter anywhere. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter