Best time of day for photos at Sea Breeze Point Ceremony

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by MoPR, Oct 19, 2018.

1. MoPR

MoPR Earning My Ears

Hello all! My fiance and I are just about to book our wedding day in May at Sea Breeze Point! We're undecided between the 9:30 am or the 12 pm ceremony, and we are basing it on the best lighting for pictures. In your experiences, did anyone have washed out backgrounds because of the bright sunlight/ shadow angles? Or were you very happy with the backgrounds of your pictures turning out at a certain time of day? (We're trying to stay away from afternoon ceremony times because of a higher chance of rain). Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you! :)

2. lurkyloo

lurkyloo The Attic was just perfect!

MoPR likes this.
  3. MoPR

MoPR Earning My Ears

Thank you so much, @lurkyloo ! This is very helpful advice, and this podcast episode gave me a lot of good ideas to consider. I appreciate it! 9:30 it is! :)

lurkyloo likes this.
  4. Wild4Walt

Wild4Walt DIS Veteran

I agree, I'd go with 930a vs. 12n. Temps will be at the warmest ( typically ) and sun will be the sharpest. You may also get lucky and it may be a bit less crowded in the area at 930a too.

MoPR likes this.
  5. MoPR

MoPR Earning My Ears

Thank you, @Wild4Walt ! These are some great points, and I think 9:30 is the best way to go. I appreciate it! :)