Best Ticket Prices Available?

Dagny

DIS Veteran
Do resort guests receive a discount on ticket prices? Are there any current discounts available? thanks!

Woo Hoo - 24 days and counting :p

Hi Dagny! Just wanted to let you know, that if you are a AAA member, you can contact your local office for discounted tickets. I am getting Orlando 5 park flex tickets for $185.00 and that includes tax!

Kim:bounce: :jester: :p

I believe that the Discover Card is still running a special that if you purchase a two day USO/IOA ticket you can get the third day free. Just be advised that the third day does expire (as opposed to the typical tickets where unused days never expire). I think the 3rd day expires 30 days from the day you first use the tickets.:jester:

:bounce: We just purchased our US/IOA tickets from AAA. We found this to be the least expensive price. For DH-38, myself-38, DS-10 (he has to have an adult price ticket) and DD-8: the price was $314.00 which included tax. Good luck!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest