• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best ticket price right now?

Dakota731

DIS Veteran
I saw on the news about DL's ticket prices rising so wondered if DW will up theirs too soon? We are going at Christmas time so wondered if maybe best to buy ahead?

I saw on the news about DL's ticket prices rising so wondered if DW will up theirs too soon? We are going at Christmas time so wondered if maybe best to buy ahead?
I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see another price increase in February. I have absolutely nothing to base that on, just what WDW has done in previous years.

Supposedly, DL prices are up in anticipation of Star Wars opening in June. The WDW version isn't expected until later in the fall. While I do think ticket prices will increase, I'm going to guess not until late spring, maybe even July.

Since prices are unlikely to go down, I would purchase them once you have confirmed your vacation plans. There isn't any advantage in waiting.

This is making me twitchy. We were going to wait till August/September to buy our tickets for our December trip :sad2::sad2::sad2:

I have a ticket question, what happens if I buy my tickets ahead of time then something comes up and we cant make the trip, are we just out the money?

I have a ticket question, what happens if I buy my tickets ahead of time then something comes up and we cant make the trip, are we just out the money?

Nope! Not out figuratively speaking. Your tickets may expire, but retain their value. You can always put those tickets towards the cost of new ones.

Do I have to purchase my Disney Park tickets from Disney in order to use their 60 day fast past system or will I already be covered because I am staying on site?

Do I have to purchase my Disney Park tickets from Disney in order to use their 60 day fast past system or will I already be covered because I am staying on site?
As long as you have a reservation at a Disney hotel, the campground or participating good neighbor hotel you get 60-day FP booking. It doesn’t matter where you bought your tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter